+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milwaukee led light creeper

Post Thanks / Like

Milwaukee led light creeper

Whipped this up for my new led light works perfect for greasing my truck and trailer easy to move when you are on a creeper

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes davec, VaughnT, arcflash, farmersammm, whtbaron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Milwaukee led light creeper

Seriously great idea. I need to copy this and make something similar.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a winner
    Dave
    WelditU.com

Lincoln Weld-Pak 140HD
    Hobart Handler 140

Post Thanks / Like

I was under one of the trucks today, and I'm laying under there working............................

After a few minutes, my butt started to get real cold. I'm working on the only remaining sheet of ice in the yard, which is underneath the truck. So, I figured it was just the cold from the ice (I had a tarp on the ground to lay on).

This keeps getting worse, and I start to feel a bit wet too

The damn tarp had moved, I hadn't noticed it, and I was laying half on a sheet of ice with just pants between my butt and the ice. My pants were soaked.

This was just before K'kins got home, and we were supposed to go to town to get about 1000# of feed.

"I'm not going in the store with you looking like that" "Looks like you had a senior moment in your pants"

I change my pants, and off we go..................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    I was under one of the trucks today, and I'm laying under there working............................

After a few minutes, my butt started to get real cold. I'm working on the only remaining sheet of ice in the yard, which is underneath the truck. So, I figured it was just the cold from the ice (I had a tarp on the ground to lay on).

This keeps getting worse, and I start to feel a bit wet too

The damn tarp had moved, I hadn't noticed it, and I was laying half on a sheet of ice with just pants between my butt and the ice. My pants were soaked.

This was just before K'kins got home, and we were supposed to go to town to get about 1000# of feed.

"I'm not going in the store with you looking like that" "Looks like you had a senior moment in your pants"

I change my pants, and off we go..................
    The winter after i built this rig Im usin now I found out i needed a new carrier bearing, so I went to napa on friday and got one figurin i would put it in the next day. Some things happened that saturday morning and it didnt happen until sunday. Of course saturday night into sunday morning it decided to snow...a lot. One of those lake effect things we got once in a while. Back in the day it was nuthin for me to lay in the snow doin somethin like this, I did it for years out in the strippins in nastier conditions and was like Ol Capt Dan in the hurricane on the shrimp boat. Thinkin Im still the tough ol bastard I always was I tackled it, slid my cardboard shop floor under the truck and away i go...well it decides to get warm and change to rain and some of the snow starts to melt. Now the only thing I got trouble with is keepin my fingers from gettin cold numb and downright painful. Now Im layin in soggy cardboard and gettin wet but Im ok except for my fingers so I light up the acetylene on my torch and warm em up a bit (yes us miners do crazy **** but it works). I get back under the rig and I reach for the last couple bolts to put the u joint back together and drop one in the mud. i spend a good half hour under there with a magnet and a flashlight lookin for this dam bolt, I found it and got it started but my fingers start to hurt again pretty bad, so I light up the torch and warm em up again and crawl back under there and tighten up the bolts. then warm my fingers up again and put my tools away what could have been a half hour job took 2 1/2 hours. yup britches and long handles and my shirt were soaked so I went down the cellar stripped down and sat in a tub of hot water for an hour til I got warmed up. I guess Im just turnin into an old wussy

7. Likes ronsii, 12V71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot View Post
    Whipped this up for my new led light works perfect for greasing my truck and trailer easy to move when you are on a creeper

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    I like this, you outa take out a patent on that

9. Likes ronsii, 12V71, whtbaron liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist