+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Longevity IGBT Plasma Cutters, Welders, and Combination Units

Post Thanks / Like

Longevity IGBT Plasma Cutters, Welders, and Combination Units

Hi WW Members,

Longevity was the first company out of the China imports to introduce IGBT technology with our M200 Mig Welder last year and we have seen great success with the MIG welder. After testing numerous IGBT products, we are getting ready to unveil a full lineup of our IGBT plasma cutters and welders. I have attached some pictures of some of the units, which will be arriving shortly.

Here are some photos of our soon to come IGBT machines:

1. An image of out WeldAll LS-160PI which will have a 160amp AC/DC tig with a 40amp plasma cutter.

2. An image of our WeldAll LS-200PI which will have the 200AMP AC/DC Tig and 50amp plasma cutter.

3. An image of our WeldAll LS-250PI which is the newest model consisting of a 250amp tig AC/DC welder and a 50amp plasma cutter.

4. An image of our 60amp IGBT Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter that will cut up to 1.25inch. The unit will come complete with a built in air gauge and regulator.

These units are top of the line machines that will compete with any major brand out in the market hands down. The IGBT technology allows Longevity to compete with the big brands in the industrial or commercial market because of the durability of the IGBT technology and we will cover the warranty on the units the same way as on our MOSFET machines for 5 years both parts and labor with a 30 day risk free trial.

If you have any questions, please ask via PM or email Longevity via help@longevity-inc.com We will be rolling out more specs, adding them to our website, and will know a bit more about pricing shortly.

Thank you all for viewing,

Simon
    Longevity

PS: thanks to all of you (you know who you are) for your continued support of Longevity products right here on the WW forum.
    Last edited by ZTFab; 12-03-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Longevity IGBT Plasma Cutters, Welders, and Combination Units

WeldAll LS-250PI what is the pricing looking like on this unit. I am learning to TIG now at my current Day job.( actually second shift) and would like to be able to do it on my own as a part of my small business. Please let me know more when you can. Thanks again

PS I hope all of the "Haters" go away but sometimes bad publicity is Good for business. Thanks again
    Millermatic 251
    Miller Bobcat 225
    Lincoln 135
    Victor Oxy/Fuel
    Older Thermal Dynamics 50 amp (paid $700 with 10 sets of consumables)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello MoroneysWelding,

I have sent a PM with pricing and more information on the unit. Thanks for the support.

Simon
    LONGEVITY

Post Thanks / Like

WW Members,

Our IGBT units are not in stock and ready to ship. Each unit is tested and the performance is incredible! What we are doing for WW members, we are offering special pricing!

If you are interested in an IGBT PLASMA CUTTER, WELDER, or multiprocess machine, please PM us for pricing. We will beat any price and welcome you to give us a shot.

Thanks
    LONGEVITY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longevity-inc.com View Post
    WW Members,

Our IGBT units are not in stock and ready to ship. Each unit is tested and the performance is incredible! What we are doing for WW members, we are offering special pricing!

If you are interested in an IGBT PLASMA CUTTER, WELDER, or multiprocess machine, please PM us for pricing. We will beat any price and welcome you to give us a shot.

Thanks
    Aren't they kind of hard to ship, if they are NOT in stock?????

Post Thanks / Like

Haha. I bet that would be almost impossible. Sorry for the mistake, we meant to say they are in stock.

If you are interested in pricing, please let us know.

Thanks
    LONGEVITY

Post Thanks / Like

Guys,

Just a reminder IGBT units are now in stock and we are offering the best prices period. Any price out there that you receive, we will beat it or match it!

Thanks
    LONGEVITY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist