+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brazil Welding Show in Sao Paulo 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Brazil Welding Show in Sao Paulo 2013

Hi Everyone,

Daniel and I got to travel to Sao Paulo Brazil last month as we split a booth with CK Worldwide. The trip was amazing, our first time. We were lucky to discuss business with distributors, explore local food, festivities, night life, and of course Caipirinhas. I have attached several photos from our trip. If any of them particularly grab your eye, please let me know and we can explain more on an individual photo.

Some notables included the Taxi Drive playing his guitar, the indigenous Brazilian food, sharing laughs with Jeff from CK, and meeting people that have already heard of us from around the world!

Brazil or Sao Paulo is considered to be not as safe, living in San Francisco, I did not get that feeling as overwhelming, but I must say it is a 3rd world country. The worst part was seeing groups of homeless children drinking, smoking, and maybe on drugs ages from 8-17.

Overall the trip was a success and we hope you enjoy some of these photos! You can see all photos by clicking on Brazil Welding Show

Name:  LONGEVITY WELDING BRAZIL ESSEN FABTECH WELDING SHOW 2013  (47).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  48.9 KBName:  LONGEVITY WELDING BRAZIL ESSEN FABTECH WELDING SHOW 2013  (54).jpg
Views: 166
Size:  50.9 KBName:  LONGEVITY WELDING BRAZIL ESSEN FABTECH WELDING SHOW 2013  (56).jpg
Views: 157
Size:  50.9 KB
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brazil Welding Show in Sao Paulo 2013

wow those chicks are friggin smoking !!! Please tell me more about that booth please.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist