Thread: Jackson w60 truesight problems

Post Thanks / Like

Jackson w60 truesight problems

I have had my Jackson w60 for about a year. The other day I go to use it it wont turn on so I figure its the batteries. I try putting in new batteries and it still wont turn on the powerlight flickers but none of the settings come up. Anyone have similar problems? I know it is probably under warranty but hate to box it up and send it off if something simple. Also if I do send it in anyone know how Jackson is with warranty claims?
    Millermatic 252
    millermatic 175
    miller 300 Thunderbolt
    lincoln ranger 250
    smith torches
    lots of bfh's
    If it dont fit get a bigger hammer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jackson w60 truesight problems

After a few screwups trying to fix something that was supposed to be sooooo simple, anytime something is under warranty, I take it back. Buying locally helps a lot. Buying online, not so much. My advice is to return it anyway. Even if it is something simple, it shouldn't behave like that. Maybe after some tweaking you manage to fix it, but none can assure you it will not happen again, and then, since you messed with it, warranty will not cover it. Send it back! I asume you have a spare helmet to keep on welding in the meantime, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jackson w60 truesight problems

Just a update. Emailed ioc they said call jackson. So I email them. All they asked for was a serial number. Next thing I get a email with a shipping number. Couple days later new lens no questions. Very happy and will buy another jackson product
    Millermatic 252
    millermatic 175
    miller 300 Thunderbolt
    lincoln ranger 250
    smith torches
    lots of bfh's
    If it dont fit get a bigger hammer