Thread: Lincoln Pipeliner 200D

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln Pipeliner 200D

Name:  CAM00222.jpg
Views: 2422
Size:  49.1 KB

This gem was purchased in 2006. I am the second owner. The original owner put 135 hours on it, and
    then moved into supervision, and there it sat until I bought it from him last March. It currently has 1443 hours
    on it. Since changing ALL fluids and filters immediately after purchase, I have done an oil & filter change every 300 hours and have changed the fuel filter three times.

Features:

Kubota engine: Quiet, well balanced, and good on fuel.
    CustomArc: High idle Speed Adjustment, raise or lower the OCVs 15v right now.
    Up ten wireless remote: Size of a car alarm remote, 300ft, mechanically turns rheostat. www.up-ten.com
    Standard Lincoln remote with 100' cable.
    Aftermarket authorized Lincoln faceplate.

But wait, theres more...

Dont hassle me on the price, and Ill throw in the reels!

Double stacked aluminium powdercoated black lead reels made by East Bay Weld Supply,
    equipped with 200+ feet of 2/0 superflex welding lead, all purchased 3 months ago.

Im selling these fine items for 10K. The price is FIRM, and I am not interested in trades.

This is a great machine. Its run time has never seen any big heavywall pipe. It stays in 3rd gear, and
    has only seen 4th a couple times to clear out the cobwebs. Reliablity is the name of the game and
    this machine will last your career. I am selling it to be able to buy my mentors rig, who is retiring.

The doors and hood have minor scratches and dings, but your going to a beauty competition, this isnt the machine for you anyways.

This machine is located in the East Bay Area in Central California and if your interested you'll be
    welcome to stop by and run out a coupon or two. I am NOT interested in shipping it anywhere, nor
    electronic wired funds, etc.

Thank you for your time...

P.S. The exciter cover in the picture NOT INCLUDED. (but the factory one is.)
    Last edited by vic; 06-13-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Pipeliner 200D

Sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Pipeliner 200D

Very cool.
    Good for you.