+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Got A Gripe?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got A Gripe?

When dining out in a restaurant and someones kid is screaming its fool head off and the adult with this little brat does nothing to shut this little sh*t up!! And then gets upset when those people around them give them a piece of their mind!! People with screamers should keep the little sh*ts home until they have learned how to behave in public!! But then, these same adults probably no nothing about how to act in public anyway. There, I got it off my chest. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Kalifornia.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

Post Thanks / Like

Connecticut, specifically our idiot governor Danny Malloy.

kidtigger24
    They think I’m crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy. It is I who am MAD!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Kalifornia.
    The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.

Post Thanks / Like

So Friday the head idiots in charge up here in NH have outlawed cell phone use.
    Truckers can still use their radios, & the cops can still use their laptops while driving but somehow a phone is more dangerous...
    So now my lame brain helper will be able to hear my every conversation..
    Buy American, or don't whine when you end up on the bread line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeldingMachine View Post
    So Friday the head idiots in charge up here in NH have outlawed cell phone use.
    Truckers can still use their radios, & the cops can still use their laptops while driving but somehow a phone is more dangerous...
    So now my lame brain helper will be able to hear my every conversation..
    They just completely outlawed cell phones, or made NH a hands free state? We are hand free here in CT and it doesn't make a rats a$$ difference.

kidtigger24
    They think I’m crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy. It is I who am MAD!

Post Thanks / Like

here's my gripe for today; the other welder at my facility is attempting to fab three 2"x2"x1/4" angle iron frames approximately 25" x10" but can't figure out how to cope one leg of the angle so they form a rectangle and get the outside dimension he wants. he's cut them apart a few times then had to fill a half inch gap after "forgetting" how the torch worked. when the frames were done he asked for the sledge cause they were warped. he likes to say that because we get paid the same we are both equally qualified. this is a half day job max maybe 1 with installation cause it's in a bad spot. he's been fumbling his way through this for almost four and hasn't put the expanded metal in. shoot me. just flicking shoot me now!!
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by docwelder View Post
    here's my gripe for today; the other welder at my facility is attempting to fab three 2"x2"x1/4" angle iron frames approximately 25" x10" but can't figure out how to cope one leg of the angle so they form a rectangle and get the outside dimension he wants. he's cut them apart a few times then had to fill a half inch gap after "forgetting" how the torch worked. when the frames were done he asked for the sledge cause they were warped. he likes to say that because we get paid the same we are both equally qualified. this is a half day job max maybe 1 with installation cause it's in a bad spot. he's been fumbling his way through this for almost four and hasn't put the expanded metal in. shoot me. just flicking shoot me now!!
    Sounds to me like HE should be shot, not YOU!
    Gravel

The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel View Post
    Sounds to me like HE should be shot, not YOU!
    I'm in agreement with you Gravel, Doc ought to be allowed to shoot this guy that is equally qualified since the pay is the same. Then draw both paychecks if he can keep up with his work and still produce on the scale of the now deceased worker, too. Can ya handle it Doc?

Post Thanks / Like

Or at least kick him in the jewels hard enough that he limps and has an excuse to be that slow.....

Want a blue vehicle handicap tag to hang on his equipment? Just send a mailing address
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    Or at least kick him in the jewels hard enough that he limps and has an excuse to be that slow.....

Want a blue vehicle handicap tag to hang on his equipment? Just send a mailing address
    I think there is a lot of us out there that would take you up on that offer.
    Miller xmt304, Miller S22 p12, Miier Maxstar SD, Miller 252 w 30A, Miller super32p12, Lincoln Ranger 9, Thermal Arc 181I with spoolgun, Hypertherm 10000 ,Smith torches. Esab 161lts miniarc.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Bistineau;4307961]I'm in agreement with you Gravel, Doc ought to be allowed to shoot this guy that is equally qualified since the pay is the same. Then draw both paychecks if he can keep up with his work and still produce on the scale of the now deceased worker, too. Can ya handle it Doc?[/QUOTE
    bistineau; drawing 2 checks isn't going to happen and i'm not looking to get locked up in my own jail so i'll just chill till the master mac sends him elsewheres. hopefully soon!
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=docwelder;4308201]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bistineau View Post
    I'm in agreement with you Gravel, Doc ought to be allowed to shoot this guy that is equally qualified since the pay is the same. Then draw both paychecks if he can keep up with his work and still produce on the scale of the now deceased worker, too. Can ya handle it Doc?[/QUOTE
    bistineau; drawing 2 checks isn't going to happen and i'm not looking to get locked up in my own jail so i'll just chill till the master mac sends him elsewheres. hopefully soon!
    No Doc, I said "YOU OUGHT TO BE ALLOWED", so that would excuse you from any crime and getting locked up because of it, if somehow you were allowed to do this and then collect both checks for doing both jobs in the same time. Not that I was suggesting you do anything illegal. But if the judicial system would "ALLOW" you to do this, then you should be able to collect your check AND his, if you are doing the work of both of you in the same time frame. Just trying to clear up what I was saying here. It's like the Judge says "Yeah Doc your right, the guy doesn't deserve to keep drawing the paycheck. If you can do your job AND his in the same time, you deserve BOTH checks, Here use MY gun to shoot him." Then you would be in the clear.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Got A Gripe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    Can't argue with either of those Ian although, can't say I do ANY shopping where shopping trolleys are involved.....I'm banned from those duties......
    How do you manage to get banned. I squeal, make rude remarks about nearly every variety of shopper, fart, ride the cart, wheelie, and make chicken noises, she's on to me. She seems amused!
    Once after a 9 hour drive coming home from vacation, we had nothing perishable in the house. We stopped at an all night supermarket. The place was nearly empty. I looked over my shoulder, saw no one and let rip the biggest fart of my life. A beautiful, elegant lady seemed to appear out of nowhere! She must have been so close I didn't see her! She loudly said EXCUSE ME! and raced ahead to escape me and my atmosphere! I felt awful, but couldn't stop laughing.
    Still she drags me along.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    Couldn't find anyone locally in CO, If anyone knows of a place in So Cal I would love to know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    The older NI Cad batteries are all made up of C cell rechargeable batteries with connectors soldered in place. There are about 100 videos on you tube showing you how to replace your own.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
    The older NI Cad batteries are all made up of C cell rechargeable batteries with connectors soldered in place. There are about 100 videos on you tube showing you how to replace your own.
    Lxt is the lithium ion ones

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.
    For Sale: Cobra Mig 250 w/ Push-pull gun. Lincoln Wirematic 250

Post Thanks / Like

If your call center has voice activated prompts make sure the DAMN thing can understand redneck accents.

If you cant fix it with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem.

"Boy, everyone starts with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before the bag of luck is empty."-Grandad circa 1990ish

Post Thanks / Like

Call centres....HOW I HATE CALL CENTRES......I get at least 4 or 5 calls a day from call centres, all with thick foreign accents that don't speak English too well........I always reply "'allo, allo.....allo allo, oh well f**k off then".....usually shuts them up.

Now I have an answering machine......still get 4 or 5 calls on it, but me no answer.....nil illegitimate carborundum!
    Ian.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, we have late night shopping at our shopping centres on Thursdays and Fridays 'till 9pm.......who in their tiny minds decided that shelf stocking on those days would meet the needs of anyone coming in after 4 pm.......the dregs remaining on the shelf are not fit to feed the homeless, having been torn apart by the previous mob doing their weekly shop......so why stay open late if the regular goods are non existent?...grrrrrrrrrrr.

It does pay though to hang around till 8.50pm on those days to get the cooked chickens at half price, but one day I had to fight some old dear who tried to scoop the lot....at least 6 chickens in one go, the bitch......hee hee, my ticket number was before hers so I got the lot too for my freezer, but I let her have one just to be polite.
    Ian.

Post Thanks / Like

When everyone on a forum thinks their all right.
    Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like

it's either here or the political thread ...don't know which would be more correct

Name:  10440893_10152366608607740_6874047142780580826_n.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  66.7 KB
    Backed my CATMA over your CARMA oops clusmy me

What would SATAN do ??

Miller Trailblazer 302 AirPak
    Miller Digital Elite
    Optrel Welding Hat
    Arcair K4000
    Suitcase 12RC / 12 VS
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Rage 3 saw
    Rusty old Truck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killdozerd11 View Post
    it's either here or the political thread ...don't know which would be more correct

Name:  10440893_10152366608607740_6874047142780580826_n.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  66.7 KB
    Good one killdozerd11

Post Thanks / Like

My gripe for today is: Budweiser_beer just doesnt taste as good any more. I think the new owners changed something in it. I never used to check the dates on bottom of can but thats what I do now. It doesnt really help tho. I may have to quit drinking.
    Last edited by Insaneride; 06-22-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Try some Ballantine Ale, that will set you straight!! Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Today is very nice and there is nothing to do.....

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist