Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 2,876 to 2,877 of 2877

Thread: AHP Owners/Users Thread. No Trolling unless you have used/own one!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AHP Owners/Users Thread. No Trolling unless you have used/own one!

AHP Alpha TIG200X. I bought it off Amazon back in 2017, used it twice to try to weld TIG, decided I didn't need that much stress in my life at the time, and used it once again to stick weld. Then...it broke. Display only reads "002". Arc won't start. Like a Dumb ***, I put it in the corner of the shop and promptly forgot about it.
    Now, being far more stress free at this time in my life, I figured why not fire up the rage again , and try to see if I can TIG weld this time. Tried firing it up again and it turns on, but age has not made it leave "002".

Question is...where can you send an out of warranty broken AHP welder for repairs? I've sent a message to AHP but figured if there was some other AHP guru out there, I'd see if there is an alternative.
    Enderle Property Services
    www.Enderleps.com
    Bellingham, WA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AHP Owners/Users Thread. No Trolling unless you have used/own one!

Are you comfortable pulling the hood off and looking inside? There was a time when AHP would help with some trouble shooting tips, but I dont know how they are now with the older units. Hopefully they will answer your message and have some help to give.
    Rich