Thread: WeldAll (ACDC TIG, STICK, PLASMA Cutter) Forum - Ask Questions about our MultiProcess

Post Thanks / Like

WeldAll (ACDC TIG, STICK, PLASMA Cutter) Forum - Ask Questions about our MultiProcess

Hi Everyone,

This is the exclusive forum for WeldAll Series Machines. If you have questions about the WeldAll units, please post them here. This includes the WeldAll 160pi, WeldAll 200pi, WeldAll 250pi, and WeldAll 360.

Name:  IMG_1408.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by longevity-inc.com; 01-07-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WeldAll (ACDC TIG, STICK, PLASMA Cutter) Forum - Ask Questions about our MultiPro

I would like to get some more info on the WeldAll 160PI. Wanting to buy a plasma cutter and would like a tig and this seems to fit what I'm looking for. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WeldAll (ACDC TIG, STICK, PLASMA Cutter) Forum - Ask Questions about our MultiPro

Quote Originally Posted by Cleach20 View Post
    I would like to get some more info on the WeldAll 160PI. Wanting to buy a plasma cutter and would like a tig and this seems to fit what I'm looking for. Thanks
    The WeldAll 160pi is a very nice all in one unit. This year, we have taken it a step further and enabled it to have more than entry level features. For example, the machine now has AC control up to 250hz so you can really shape your arc. Also, we added end amps and start amps, arc force control to push the 6011 rods on the stick side as well.

The price is currently remaining the same at $1400.00 for a 160amp acdc tig, 40 amp constant arc plasma cutter, and a nice stick welder.

With the stick welder, we also decided to get rid of the turn lock stick holders, which are in my opinion and a lot of our customers AWFUL. The standard stick holder will be back

Please PM us with your phone number so we can contact you and send you some information or schedule a personal one on one call to make sure you fully understand the unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Question about the WeldAll 160: When you are using the foot pedal, does the base current knob on the panel set the maximum amps, or does the foot pedal override the panel knobs (like your green competitor).

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Greg,

The pedal and the unit both can adjust the amps if you would like to set a limit. Before plugging in the pedal, we recommend setting the unit and pedal knob to your desired maximum. Then, you should have greater control of the amps range.

Typically, when pedals have that knob they override the unit amps knob with a built in potentiometer.

Thanks
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462

Post Thanks / Like

can i still get a twist lock stick rod holder ,if i choose to.when i order a machine,or will the standard clamp style be the only one available?

Post Thanks / Like

We have both styles in stock. If you want the twist lock, it will not be a problem.

Give us a call: 510-887-7090
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462