+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everlast Welders and Plasma Cutters Available through Regional AirGas Distributors

Post Thanks / Like

Everlast Welders and Plasma Cutters Available through Regional AirGas Distributors

Everlast has been working aggressively to expand its dealer network. In the last couple of years we have added multiple land based dealers, many independent stores. We realize that many customers want a land based dealership to give them direct, one on one service and point of purchase. As part of that on-going effort, we have established a sales relationship with AirGas in a couple of major regions, and are working on adding more. Currently we have established an agreement with AirGas Intermountain (CO , UT , WY , NB and ID) and AirGas Great Lakes (MI,OH,ID and Western PA)

This adds nearly 100 more locations where Everlast products can be purchased. Some stores will be actively stocking our product, while others will be special order. Sales have already begun. If you'd like to buy a welder or plasma cutter from a independent store near you, or if we don't have an agreement with AirGas in your area let us know and we will try to make it happen.
    Last edited by lugweld; 02-03-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everlast Welders and Plasma Cutters Available through Regional AirGas Distributor

Make it happen in Central Florida. Thanks
    "If this is the mens department then where are the Kilts?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everlast Welders and Plasma Cutters Available through Regional AirGas Distributor

Congratulations on that great news for your Company

Maybe you could convince some Airgas dealers in the North TX area. I know there are Airgas locations around Dallas, TX

Todd

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madkaw284 View Post
    Make it happen in Central Florida. Thanks
    madkaw284

not a problem at all , please email me your info and AirGas near you
    that would speed tings up !

oleg@everlastwelders.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TXguy View Post
    Congratulations on that great news for your Company

Maybe you could convince some Airgas dealers in the North TX area. I know there are Airgas locations around Dallas, TX

Todd
    Thank you Todd !
    we already convinced them please email me your info and store info near you !

oleg@everlastwelders.com

Post Thanks / Like

How does the warranty support work with these airgasses?? Say i bought a welder from my local airgas, and it was DOA or damaged, etc. Could/Would i exchange it there, or have to mail it to wherever??

Also, are you selling anything at the Dayton, Ohio airgas??
    [Account Abandoned 8/8/16 Please Do Not Attempt Contact Or Expect A Reply]. See you on YouTube! -ChuckE2009

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Post Thanks / Like

All warranty would be managed through the local store, according to the standard terms of warranty available on our website in the support/service section.

I know we have moved some units already in the Ohio area through AirGas. I am not sure through which store.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lanse View Post
    How does the warranty support work with these airgasses?? Say i bought a welder from my local airgas, and it was DOA or damaged, etc. Could/Would i exchange it there, or have to mail it to wherever??

Also, are you selling anything at the Dayton, Ohio airgas??
    Lanse

email me your info and i will arrange all for you

oleg@everlastwelers.com

Post Thanks / Like

super.i've got one of your inverter tig units that i'm totally satisfied with.now i've got two nearby airgas stores. i also have blue,red,and hf machines---they each have their strong points and they all work fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boatbuoy View Post
    super.i've got one of your inverter tig units that i'm totally satisfied with.now i've got two nearby airgas stores. i also have blue,red,and hf machines---they each have their strong points and they all work fine.
    boatbuoy

i am glad you like our unit ! What model do have ?

Post Thanks / Like

oleg:

Here are the AirGas outlets in my area (Northeast Wisconsin). Make it happen ! ! ! ! !

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (715) 732-7955 Fax: (715) 732-7940 Address: 1801 Marinette Ave.,
    Marinette, WI 54143 Facility Type(s): Fill Plant
    Administrative Office
    Branch
    Specialty Gas Lab - Regional
    Medical Branch
    Retail Store

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (920) 465-1700 Fax: (920) 465-1773 Address: 1310 Ontario Road,
    Green Bay, WI 54311 Facility Type(s): Medical Branch
    Branch
    Retail Store

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (920) 734-7173 Fax: (920) 734-3402 Address: 3400 N. Executive Drive,
    Appleton, WI 54911 Facility Type(s): Branch
    Welder Repair
    Medical Branch
    Construction Branch
    Retail Store
    Fill Plant

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (906) 774-5411 Fax: (906) 774-8385 Address: 111 Traders Mine Rd.,
    Iron Mountain, MI 49801 Facility Type(s): Branch
    Retail Store
    Medical Branch

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (715) 359-7050 Fax: (715) 359-0682 Address: 6010 Mesker Street,
    Schofield, WI 54476-4295 Facility Type(s): Branch
    Equipment Rental
    Medical Branch
    Retail Store
    Fill Plant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
    boatbuoy

i am glad you like our unit ! What model do have ?
    seems like its the 225lx --but its in michigan and i'm in florida for the winter so i wont swear to it. next spring,i'll be watching for specials on your plasma units. 2 yrs ago i bought one of the ebay chinese units just before going to florida for the winter. hooked it up and it cut just fine--total cut of about 5" of 1/8" steel. the next spring i went to use it again and nothing happens . haven't tried to troubleshoot it ,too many other projects when i'm only in my shop half time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    oleg:

Here are the AirGas outlets in my area (Northeast Wisconsin). Make it happen ! ! ! ! !

Name: Airgas North Central Phone: (715) 732-7955 Fax: (715) 732-7940 Address: 1801 Marinette Ave.,
    Marinette, WI 54143 Facility Type(s): Fill Plant
    Administrative Office
    Branch
    Specialty Gas Lab - Regional
    Medical Branch
    Retail Store
    Fill Plant
    genesis

please email me your name/number and i should have all set up next week

Post Thanks / Like

Bill

First shipment of PowerMTS 400's going to OH location today
    feel free to call me if you have any questions

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another for you alex.
    Airgas east
    Phone (508)6722234
    644 Charles st
    Fall River, MA 02724

Post Thanks / Like

And another
    Airgas east
    Phone (508)9979457
    38 bethel st
    New Bedford, MA 02740

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by presure2 View Post
    And another
    Airgas east
    Phone (508)9979457
    38 bethel st
    New Bedford, MA 02740
    presure2

got it , call me when you can as well

Post Thanks / Like

now available in selected S California stores.. email me for details

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there Oleg...I've already talked with you about several of your units.. if there was a local distributor near me it would help alot. Here are a few locations of airgas east near me... see if you can work your magic.

Distance: 16 miles Name: Airgas East Phone: (866) 718-0685 Fax: (860) 445-4250 Address: 382 Gold Star Highway, Groton, CT 06340 Facility Type(s): Retail Store Get Directions Distance:

18 miles Name: Airgas East Phone: (401) 884-0201 Fax: (401) 885-0688 Address: 120 Telmore Road, E. Greenwich, RI 0281

Distance: 21 miles Name: Airgas East Phone: (866) 718-0685 Fax: (860) 774-3160 Address: 748 North Main Street, Danielson, CT 06239 Facility Type(s): Retail Store Get Directions Distance:

21 miles Name: Airgas East Phone: (860) 642-6147 Fax: (860) 642-5154 Address: 170 Route 32, N. Franklin, CT 06254 Facility Type(s): Branch Get Directions Distance:

22 miles Name: Airgas East Phone: (860) 442-0363 Fax: (860) 447-3347 Address: 130 Cross Road, Waterford, CT 06385

Post Thanks / Like

Hey EliteFusionFab

PM me what you looking to buy .. i will set everything up for you

oleg

Post Thanks / Like

how about
    3488 bernice ave
    Russellville,AR 72802
    (479)968-3440

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
    Thank you Todd !
    we already convinced them please email me your info and store info near you !

oleg@everlastwelders.com
    Do I understand this to mean that you have dealers in the Dallas, TX area? If so, you'll have another sale this week.

James

Post Thanks / Like

Heavily researching inverter TIG machines. Primarily looking at Powertig 250EX.

My local Airgas:

Name: North Division - North Central Region
    Phone: (715) 832-3912
    Fax: (715) 832-0812
    Address: 1635 Prairie Lane,
    Eau Claire, WI 54703
    Facility Type(s): Branch
    Medical Branch
    Retail Store

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Post Thanks / Like

They should be able to order for you. We also have other ways of ordering as well. Not sure what we need to do for you...but let us know. Call or PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Post Thanks / Like

My shop is 5 minutes from the Eastern PA Airgas Distribution Facility (2500 Green Lane, Levittown PA) and there's a retail outlet a little further down the road in Bensalem PA. Any outlook for either of these locations to be carrying your welders in the near future?

I'm interested in a PT250EX, but with all the 'damage-in-transit' stories floating around, I'd only realistically buy one if I could open the box in front of the salesman and check everything out before it left the store. No offense, but I can't afford to have a machine on the shop floor that I can't use while I'm waiting on parts etc. So I think local distributors is a good step forward for you guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist