We are a Misc. Metals fabricator in Davidsonville, MD and we are in need of an experienced shop fabricator.

The ideal candidate:
-RELIABLE AND ON TIME!
-experience with stair, handrail, and small structural component fabrication
-able to perform all common shop tasks (cut, bend, weld, shear, ect) without instruction or supervision
-able to layout and build jigs from shop drawings
-able to set the pace in the shop to get jobs out the door on time
-Lead and teach 1-2 helpers. We participate with the Votech program with the local high school

I would ask that interested people email me at Adam@beckswelding.net with a short summary of their job history and experience.

I apologize, but we are not looking for recent welding school graduates. Our only opening is for an experienced fabricator. A lead man would be preferable, but a minimum of 1 year shop experience is required.

Pay will be based on experience, but we pay as much or more than other shops in the area. We are a small but growing family company with a healthy backlog of work. The right candidate could be offered a salaried position or guaranteed 40 hours with a take home truck (no DUI's for company trucks)

All applications will be confidential. If you are already at a local shop, it can't hurt to shop around!