Thread: FS- Miller XMT 350 w/Autoline & Miller Suitcase 12 RC wire feeder

Post Thanks / Like

FS- Miller XMT 350 w/Autoline & Miller Suitcase 12 RC wire feeder

I have a Miller XMT 350 cc/cv with Autoline power supply for sale, with 120' heavy gauge power cord and 10' ground lead. (No stick lead). Capable of stick, mig, pulsed mig, tig, pulsed tig, and air arc. This unit has a 14 pin plug for the feeder. Single or 3 phase, I'm thinking. It was bought from and serviced by Cee Kay welding in St. Louis. I also have a Miller Suitcase 12 RC wire feeder that is presently set up for 1/16" wire, and has a 14' lead with Tweco gun. The RC model runs cc/cv (not cv only), which has the voltage control and wire speed control both at the feeder. It also includes (2) 33# reels of Blackstone (Fastenal brand) E71-T wire (new, in unopened boxes). I got these two machines in a bulk buy from a business that had just been bought out by a national company, which bought all new equipment. I'd like to keep them, but I just don't need them at the moment, and my wife says to get them out of here. I'd like to get $4,500 for both, but will take a reasonable offer, or may sell separately if necessary. One note is that with the 120' power lead on the XMT (these two were used as a set), the 60' feeder power/control/gas line and the 14' lead, you can set it up and then weld almost 200' from your outlet, if necessary. The XMT has Cooper aluminum heavy duty industrial 4 prong plug on a 6' section spliced to the end of the 120' power cord.

I'm located about an hour south of St. Louis, Missouri in Park Hills, MO. You can contact me at lvbutcher@gmail.com. (Include 'welder' so I don't lose it in the spam pile), or message me here. Thanks! Lee Butcher

Name:  wmt cables.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  10.1 KBName:  xmt front.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  15.6 KBName:  suitcase.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  9.9 KBName:  both millers.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  10.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "When I rest, I rust" Old German proverb