Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I became caretaker of Caterpillar D315 Lincoln 300x2 Twin Arc welding machine today

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I became caretaker of Caterpillar D315 Lincoln 300x2 Twin Arc welding machine tod

Been 9 months Stickman. Still waiting, I'll fire it up when you get here.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I became caretaker of Caterpillar D315 Lincoln 300x2 Twin Arc welding machine tod

Quote Originally Posted by wrenchguy View Post
    Been 9 months Stickman. Still waiting, I'll fire it up when you get here.
    Oh man Mike, I just happen to pop in here! I tell you, from last August Until this July I was working ridiculous hours. Now, because our material is stuck in china, I'm laid off. First time in almost seven years. Anyway, man I would love to stop out and see your toys. I even have a bunch of 1/4" rod worthy of that big guy, if you would like me to bring them! LOL I will try to shoot you a text. I'm not sure if you do texting, so if you don't respond I will give you a call. I don't like interupting so I like to text first in case you're busy.
    "Where's Stick man????????" - 7A749
    "SHHHHHH!! I sent him over to snag that MIC-4 while tbone wasn't looking!" - duaneb55
    "I have bought a few of Tbone's things unlike Stick-Man who helps himself" - TozziWelding
    "Stick-man"