Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: back pain thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: back pain thread

Whoohoo I get to go back home today the va hospital in Dublin sucks th3 down side my great grandsons go home tomorrow
    Retired Old Guy

Hobart 210
    Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
    Evolution 14” Saw

Post Thanks / Like

Back home again. This getting old ain’t for sissies sure ain’t for old folks
    Retired Old Guy

Hobart 210
    Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
    Evolution 14” Saw

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaVegetarian View Post
    Bet you’re glad to be home at least

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    :

Post Thanks / Like

I agree at any age.
    I hope you have a good bottle of pain pills 💊 so rest .

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you're getting some relief.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    LET'S GO BRANDON!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 👍 💯 🙆*♂️.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by CAVEMANN View Post
    I hope you're getting some relief.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gang I’m home again. Getting my next surgery lined up. I m so ready to get this over tired of hurting tired of swallowing pills by th3 hand full some mess up my plumbing Metamucil helps. Young folk take care of your back. No carrying 100 lb feed sacks on your shoulders just cause you can don’t do it. Work smarter don’t mess up your body just to get stuff done. You can work smarter use tools to help you, wheel barrows, tractors lifts, jacks. My bud used to have a V W I would pick up one side while he slid blocks underneath it. Now I think back that was not a smart thing to do. Sometimes you just did what you thought you needed to do at the time. Catching pigs and throwing on the trailer, loading cows on trailers, throwing hay bales reall6 think catching them is harder on the back Wellim ramblings
    Retired Old Guy

Hobart 210
    Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
    Evolution 14” Saw

8. Likes CAVEMANN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank God for pain pills 💊
    Glad here you are doing better.

Dave

Hey gang I’m home again. Getting my next surgery lined up. I m so ready to get this over tired of hurting tired of swallowing pills by th3 hand full some mess up my plumbing Metamucil helps. Young folk take care of your back. No carrying 100 lb feed sacks on your shoulders just cause you can don’t do it. Work smarter don’t mess up your body just to get stuff done. You can work smarter use tools to help you, wheel barrows, tractors lifts, jacks. My bud used to have a V W I would pick up one side while he slid blocks underneath it. Now I think back that was not a smart thing to do. Sometimes you just did what you thought you needed to do at the time. Catching pigs and throwing on the trailer, loading cows on trailers, throwing hay bales reall6 think catching them is harder on the back Wellim ramblings

Post Thanks / Like

They have meds for narcotic induced constipation, unfortunately I can't remember what it's called. You're right about taking care of your back, I thought I took precautions to protect my back when lifting, I found out that it wasn't enough, TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK! Being careful isn't enough, get help if it's heavy, cumbersome or both.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    LET'S GO BRANDON!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

11. Likes NotaVegetarian liked this post