Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New dude from nigeria

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    New dude from nigeria

    Hi y'all.
    Am new here, a welding inspector from Nigeria. hoping to learn alot and also meet new friends.
    thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Hi binas,
    How's your weather there. We think we are being roasted when we hit the mid 30's C here. Locally it has been a relatively dry summer here. I hope you find what you're looking for here.
    ---Meltedmetal

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Flat lands of Colorado, where the wind blows
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Welcome

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Welcome binas.

    Where at in Nigeria? I've done some time in Port Harcourt.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cave Creek AZ
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Welcome to the board. I do have a favor to ask though. There is a gentleman in Nigeria that has several checks for me totaling several million dollars. Do you think you could swing by and pick them up for me?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Andover, Ohio
    Posts
    2,568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Binas. welcome to the forum.
    Lincoln A/C 225
    Everlast P/A 200

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedmetal View Post
    Hi binas,
    How's your weather there. We think we are being roasted when we hit the mid 30's C here. Locally it has been a relatively dry summer here. I hope you find what you're looking for here.
    thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    Welcome binas.

    Where at in Nigeria? I've done some time in Port Harcourt.
    port Harcourt too..hope you enjoyed it?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by binas View Post
    port Harcourt too..hope you enjoyed it?
    binas,

    Do you really enjoy being there? As an Oyibo that constant threat of being kidnapped and held for ransom kind of got old real quick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    binas,

    Do you really enjoy being there? As an Oyibo that constant threat of being kidnapped and held for ransom kind of got old real quick.
    Yea i get that, is not easy. so which nationality are you?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by binas View Post
    Yea i get that, is not easy. so which nationality are you?
    US Citizen. How about you? Are you a native born Nigerian? I ask because your choice of words seems not what I'd expect from some one raised there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New dude from nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    US Citizen. How about you? Are you a native born Nigerian? I ask because your choice of words seems not what I'd expect from some one raised there.
    lol. Yea, am a native Nigeria. Maybe raised differently. Which firm did you work with?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,632,651,305.01721 seconds with 13 queries