Thread: Fabricating & Welding job in Newark, NJ- STEADY!

Post Thanks / Like

Fabricating & Welding job in Newark, NJ- STEADY!

My employer Olek is looking for a welder fabricator to TIG & MIG weld Steel, Brass & Bronze, Aluminum, and Stainless. They do architectural and ornamental welding, mostly for historic Landmark buildings. It is a good company to work for, many people stay for decades, the work is year round, and the work is interesting. At the end of the day, what you make is something you will be proud of. They pay a lot, $40-60k per year for a top welder. Plus lots of OT. www.oleklejbzon.com . Contact Peter Triestman 973-615-1257m

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fabricating & Welding job in Newark, NJ- STEADY!

i've seen this company's work and it's top notch. 60k wages in the tri state area for a "top welder"; not so hot.
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olek Lejbzon & Co. View Post
    My employer Olek is looking for a welder fabricator to TIG & MIG weld Steel, Brass & Bronze, Aluminum, and Stainless. They do architectural and ornamental welding, mostly for historic Landmark buildings. It is a good company to work for, many people stay for decades, the work is year round, and the work is interesting. At the end of the day, what you make is something you will be proud of. They pay a lot, $40-60k per year for a top welder. Plus lots of OT. www.oleklejbzon.com . Contact Peter Triestman 973-615-1257m
    You mean 40-60k after taxes ?

Post Thanks / Like

I made 80k in this area dismantling old transit buses
    Eventual master of the obvious, practitioner of "stream of consciousness fabrication". P.S. I edit almost every post because because I'm posting from my phone and my fingers sometimes move faster than my brain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olek Lejbzon & Co. View Post
    Are THEY in need of an inspector?