I can't begin to guess how many times I started a job and found out in short order the company was crap. I worked on the idea that I would learn as much as I could and then move on when the learning stopped. At least they are paying you something. What they are paying you in experience is invaluable. Think of it this way, if you were working with a full crew would you be doing all the things you are now? Even though the bosses might be crap you're talking directly to them and you're talking directly to an inspector. You're learning how to do crucial things to get along in your work life. I know that many people get along in construction just doing the same thing day in and day out and the paycheck reflects that. For some that's great but for some it just doesn't get it. They want to be part of making it happen and who knows maybe someday you'll be sitting behind your computer, hashing over huge projects you've done, looking for pics of you in younger days doing some really cool stuff with people you really did like, talking to some rookie telling them to hang in there ala CEP, docwelder and the others. But if you get hung up in the little stuff and lose the big picture you'll end up just burning wire and wondering what happened.