+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shout Out to Lincoln for Service

Post Thanks / Like

Shout Out to Lincoln for Service

Just wanted to give a little recognition to Lincoln. I have a Lincoln 350MP with the Al Pro Push-Pull Gun and was having an issue with the gun. Tried having it fixed at my local repair center but had the same issue shortly after getting it back. I sent a note to their customer service through Lincoln's on-line "Ask an Expert" service and was quickly contacted by a Tech Rep who jumped right on the concern and had me send them the gun, shipping paid, to make sure that I was taken care of and the issue was fixed. When I originally took it to the local repair center, the gun was still under warranty but the warranty had just expired prior to the issue recurring, no problem, Lincoln honored the warranty. I am just a hobbyist, not some big company, but still great customer service from Lincoln. I have contacted Lincoln's "Ask an Expert" service before on questions on settings, machine set-up , etc., always with great service. Too often these days, customer service is becoming a lost art so wanted to recognize Lincoln and their Customer Service employees for their great service and standing by their product.

Jim S.
    Chugiak, Alaska

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shout Out to Lincoln for Service

good to hear!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have had similar experience with Lincoln and Wisconsin Engine Division of Continental, both go above and beyond in customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding..and you wont get that from the made in china brands...stick with red , white( hobart) and blue.................these colors will always support you...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist