Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Littlebit2, 1947 Wisconsin VF4 powering a Lincoln 200 Ampere Special welder, photos

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Littlebit2, 1947 Wisconsin VF4 powering a Lincoln 200 Ampere Special welder, pho

Thank you Bob. The welder looks a bit red in these photos that's why I took a photo of the fenders for its trailer. They were out in the sun so they show the actual color. I think my lighting in the shop or my camera or both made the welder color look red in these photos. It actually looks the same as the fenders. I am looking for a exhaust spark arrestor for it. The original had disappeared decades ago and it had a can welded on it. I would like to find an original spark arrestor for it.

Thanks again.

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Littlebit2, 1947 Wisconsin VF4 powering a Lincoln 200 Ampere Special welder, pho

If you have florescent lights in your shop, they'll mess with camera colors. Red and green tinters in a color are also the first to fade out, which will make a fresh paint job look slightly redder or greener than an aged one.
    The harder you fall, the higher you bounce...

250 amp Miller DialArc AC/DC Stick
    F-225 amp Forney AC Stick
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A
    Cut 50 Plasma
    Les

Post Thanks / Like

It could be the photo or paint takes time to turn the real color.
    I bet it was paint in shop.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by whtbaron View Post
    If you have florescent lights in your shop, they'll mess with camera colors. Red and green tinters in a color are also the first to fade out, which will make a fresh paint job look slightly redder or greener than an aged one.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job! Do you have a paint manufacturer name / colour code for the Allis orange?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Job!
    Lincoln 330MPX
    Lincoln Power Mig 256
    Lincoln LN-25X Wire Feeder
    Magnum PRO 250LX GT Spool Gun
    Lincoln AC/DC 225
    Ton of Torches OFC-A OFG-A
    Air Carbon Arc Gouging
    CAC-A
    Everlast 62i Plasma Cutter
    Ingersoll Rand T-30 14hp
    Instagram: #Freebird Welds