Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cattails, pot plant holders

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cattails, pot plant holders

Thank you for your detailed responses! I live in Glendale, Los Angeles, California if anyone knows a good place to buy 1/4'' hot rolled mild steel 20í around here.

Iím intrigued by your bending rigs too. Iíll have to browse the forums for help on that and what is need. How do you cut your rod?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennibot View Post
    Thank you for your detailed responses! I live in Glendale, Los Angeles, California if anyone knows a good place to buy 1/4'' hot rolled mild steel 20’ around here.

I’m intrigued by your bending rigs too. I’ll have to browse the forums for help on that and what is need. How do you cut your rod?
    LOL you sound green behind the ears fresh off the boat... No problem we all started out that way. I use a Harbor Freight bender and to make circles I use some Cast Iron weights of various sizes to form the circles.

https://www.harborfreight.com/compact-bender-38470.html
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Post Thanks / Like

A quick google search pulled up these places for the LA basin area.

https://www.yellowpages.com/los-ange...-work-supplies
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennibot View Post
    Thank you for your detailed responses! I live in Glendale, Los Angeles, California if anyone knows a good place to buy 1/4'' hot rolled mild steel 20í around here.

Iím intrigued by your bending rigs too. Iíll have to browse the forums for help on that and what is need. How do you cut your rod?
    I'm in Burbank and you can get all your metal needs at Industrial metal supply on San Fernando rd. These are some pot holders I made with scraps.

Name:  920b57e1c51b6f18a6f015691d19cea9.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  58.3 KB