Thread: Wire feed Welder

Post Thanks / Like

Wire feed Welder

maybe someone on here can shed some lite on manufacture of Linde wire feed welder. Who makes this welder for Linde

Thanks
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wire feed Welder

Linde went bye-bye decades ago. The were a division of Union Carbide, and after Union Carbide killed a whole village in India Union Carbide sold off the Linde division to L-tec. L-tec ran the division into the ground and Esab took them over. Too bad, the old Linde stuff was great.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX4ea,Dynasty200DX,Li ncolnSW200-2ea.,MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig2ea,MigMax1ea.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shovelon View Post
    Linde went bye-bye decades ago. The were a division of Union Carbide, and after Union Carbide killed a whole village in India Union Carbide sold off the Linde division to L-tec. L-tec ran the division into the ground and Esab took them over. Too bad, the old Linde stuff was great.
    I am looking for a manual, welder looks a lot like my Miller Matic

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures and model number? Esab still supplies some manuals and parts to fit certain models. I recently bought an L-tec/Esab knurled feed wheel for my ancient Linde 3 phase, 400 amp at 100% duty cycle CV machine with Linde feeder. Damn that machine can melt wire. Got enough copper in it to rewire Grand Coulee....