+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking some thing called Shelby tube or 2.25-2.125 OD with 1.75 iD bushing

Post Thanks / Like

Looking some thing called Shelby tube or 2.25-2.125 OD with 1.75 iD bushing

Trying to rebuild a case 680 E Bacot having a hard time getting bushings and pins
    Trying to buy 4140 or 4150 bar and 1.75 inside diameter harder steel tubing/pipe that I could use as a bushing . I keep getting recommended to buy Shelby pipe but I can’t find a place to buy so I don’t know if it goes by a different name?

As long as I can find something close in size I can rough machine and fit it in then hauling it to a better finish

Open to any links or places I can buy the stuff from and have them ship it to my house in Oregon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking some thing called Shelby tube or 2.25-2.125 OD with 1.75 iD bushing

I'm assuming you have checked with all the local equipment repair shops especially track shops ? Most times if oe isn't available their will be an aftermarket company somewhere that the repair shops use .

Which pins and bushings are you looking for?

Post Thanks / Like

Have you checked McMaster Carr?

This would need turned and bored out.
    https://www.mcmaster.com/#6920t11/=1cegi6h
    -Doogie

Miller 350P
    Miller Trailblazer 325 EFI w/ Excel Power
    Lincoln LN25 suitcase welder
    XMT 304/22a feeder
    Miller Syncrowave 350LX
    Miller Econotig
    Hobart Handler 140
    (2) Uni-Hydro 42-14
    Hypertherm 65 plasma
    WEBB Gap bed lathe

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for bucket cylinder to buckets pins and bushing and the pins and bushing for bucket links

Also maybe I the swing tower bushing and pins but I might try to tighten that up with washer for now .

Yea I’ve been calling and driving around no luck been calling case part stores but not having much luck there either

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrich954rr View Post
    Trying to rebuild a case 680 E Bacot having a hard time getting bushings and pins
    Trying to buy 4140 or 4150 bar and 1.75 inside diameter harder steel tubing/pipe that I could use as a bushing . I keep getting recommended to buy Shelby pipe but I can’t find a place to buy so I don’t know if it goes by a different name?

As long as I can find something close in size I can rough machine and fit it in then hauling it to a better finish

Open to any links or places I can buy the stuff from and have them ship it to my house in Oregon
    User location in NJ.
    If so call this guy. CALL, not message idiocy......He'll steer you right
    http://newjerseysteelbaron.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist