Thread: Parts for Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw

Post Thanks / Like

Parts for Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw

(I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the classifieds section)

Does anyone have a broken Milwaukee dry cut saw laying around? I need a part or two.

I bought a second-hand Milwaukee 6190-20. I was told it worked well but I plugged it in and it was real loud. Got it taken apart and it has a seized bearing, a flat gear, and a cracked bearing housing. The gear is still available and the bearing should be easy enough to match. The bearing housing, which Milwaukee calls a "front cover," has been discontinued. The part number is 28-20-0210. It's a $6 part but I can't find one anywhere.
    I'd like to either buy just that part or if shipping costs aren't too crazy, I'd be willing to buy a whole parts saw.
    I'm located in Colorado Springs if anyone nearby has one.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Parts for Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw

You talking part #42 ??

Name:  6190-20 (SER 892A).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  221.5 KB

Just did a quick search for the part number '28-20-0210' and the first hit on the search was this place https://1800toolrepair.com/28-20-0210/ which says it is available... of course I have no idea if this place is legit or they really have or can get the part... but these are pretty popular saws so there should be parts around on someones shelves.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Parts for Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw

I actually did call that place. Left a message and never got a call back. I'd be willing to bet they don't have the part and never bothered to update their website. Thanks for looking though.

Maybe if I call Milwaukee directly, they'll be able to search and tell me if one of their distributors has the part.