+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville KS, CVR Energy turnaround

Post Thanks / Like

Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville KS, CVR Energy turnaround

For any refinery contractors coming here for the big turnaround in 2020. I have 23 furnished houses, all bills paid. Fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi, Smart TV. All supplies such as linens, paper goods, utensils, towels, soap, laundry detergent are included. I rent them by the week. Costs less than a motel room plus you can cook, do laundry and have more living space.
    Furnished houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Weekly rental rates. All bills paid. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville KS, CVR Energy turnaround

Paul, three questions:
    1. Is your places family friendly? Being your centrally located in US, It sounds like a good location for a family reunion.
    2. Do you have houses without smart TV's? I dont like to be watched, while I watch TV.
    3. Is your place a gun free zone? I don't want the family around violence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    Paul, three questions:
    1. Is your places family friendly? Being your centrally located in US, It sounds like a good location for a family reunion.
    2. Do you have houses without smart TV's? I dont like to be watched, while I watch TV.
    #3 is a trick question.........................

Post Thanks / Like

FWIW Kansas is full-auto weapons free. At least free of the lawfully registered ones.

Frankly I value my Constitutional Rights and I won't visit or move to any of the gun-free states or cities.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to one of those drug-free zones, didn't work out. Are the guns really free there, gotta pay for them here.

Post Thanks / Like

They have lots of gun/drug-free zones around the cities I work in and from what I can tell ain't none of it free!!!! Everytime I see a homeless aka methhead getting drugs he/she/it/etc... always hands the vendor some cash??? and from talking to the groups of black guys that hang out around warehouses the guns ain't free neither!!!! So personally I think someone is selling a bill of goods to some other morons that really believe their B-chit stories

Post Thanks / Like

paulinkansas

Quote Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    For any refinery contractors . . .
    . . . . nemini omnia . . . .bi/tri/quad/furcations are
    paradigmatic on the WW
    - and always, 'end in the
    abyss . . .'

Opus

Post Thanks / Like

Paul, three questions:
    1. Depends. Is it a group of just guys? Yes. Are there women and children? No, there is plenty of artwork in all the bedrooms that women would find distasteful and children should not see.
    2. Smart TV's are in the living rooms, regular cable tv's are in the bedrooms.
    3. Tenants of the house can make that decision. Just don't leave a gun behind and call me to pick it up after you've driven for 6 hours.
    Furnished houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Weekly rental rates. All bills paid. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

Post Thanks / Like

Duct tape over the camera takes care of that problem....Even Zukerberg tapes over his.
    Last edited by JD1; 08-26-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

For any refinery contractors coming here for the big turnaround in 2020. I have 23 furnished houses, all bills paid. Fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi, Smart TV. All supplies such as linens, paper goods, utensils, towels, soap, laundry detergent are included. I rent them by the week. Costs less than a motel room plus you can cook, do laundry and have more living space.
    You personally own 23 furnished houses???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
    You personally own 23 furnished houses???
    Technically speaking, no. It is 14 apartments and 9 houses.

https://seks.craigslist.org/apa/d/co...946997190.html

Post Thanks / Like

If a motel room is your standard of living, you are pathetic. I'd rather not rent a house to you. You are low class, you have low standards and are irresponsible with your money. I'd rather not rent a house to you and your problems. You and your problems can stay in a motel room (Brand, Copperhead, DBI Services, King's Construction, P&K Services, Plant Maintenance Services, CRM Construction, SCR, HydroChem and others). I suggest you stay at the Regal Inn, The Schwinn or Big Thief Cabins. They are expensive, small and have no amenities. Those places are perfect for people with problems. Motels are in the ghetto on the east side of town. Cabins are in the once contaminated industrial park north of town. If this sounds like you, do not call me. Call the motel and stay there with your problems.

Responsible people with high class standards rent from me. People without problems. People that want to save money and stay somewhere better than a motel or cabin. See the list of 1400 below. My 23 furnished houses are in family friendly neighborhoods on the west side of town. If this sounds like you, Better call Paul
    This approach works for you?
    Miller Multimatic 255

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Louie1961 View Post
    This approach works for you?
    Yes it does. I see it happen every month or two. A company sends 6-12 guys here for a 2-3 month job. Most of the guys will rent a house from me. 1 or 2 guys choose to stay in a motel instead of one of my places. I go by each house once a week to collect rent. I always ask my tenants how the guys in the motel are doing. They are usually gone after 1-2 weeks. I ask why they left, and their co-workers don't have an answer. People that stay in the houses stay here for the duration of the job, they don't have problems that interfere with their work. People that choose to stay in a motel usually have some personal problems that interferes with their work, and they don't last. I don't want to rent to people like that. My tenants usually drive a $50k truck. Motel room stayers usually drive a $5k car.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually get to meet all the guys after they arrive in town but before they start work. They have to take a drug screen before entering the plant. I do the drug screens. That's when I give them a sales pitch on my furnished rental houses. If they take the drug screen before they come here, I never have a chance to meet them.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually get to meet all the guys after they arrive in town but before they start work. They have to take a drug screen before entering the plant. I do the drug screens. That's when I give them a sales pitch on my furnished rental houses. If they take the drug screen before they come here, I never have a chance to meet them.
    so if they rent one of your apartments they automatically pass the drug tests......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    so if they rent one of your apartments they automatically pass the drug tests......
    It's the other way around. If they pass the drug test, they get to rent one of my furnished places.

The whole reason I put this ad up here is to try to find the renters that I will not be giving a drug screen to. The ones that take the drug screen before they come here. There's going to be 5000 contractors coming through this town of 9500 from September to June of next year. Maybe one of you are reading this?

Post Thanks / Like

Duct tape over the camera takes care of that problem....Even Zukerberg tapes over his.
    not quite, they listen/record you to. i wouldnt trust one that was unplugged either. even former fbi director lieing james comey told the public before trump got elected to, put tape over your cameras on laptop/cpmputers

Post Thanks / Like

We refuse to buy smart TV's but the last one we bought this summer was nearly the only one available anywhere. ALL of the new ones are spy machines. Maybe there's some way to disable the smart features, IDK.

Post Thanks / Like

We refuse to buy smart TV's but the last one we bought this summer was nearly the only one available anywhere. ALL of the new ones are spy machines. Maybe there's some way to disable the smart features, IDK.
    I just unplug the power and the cable input from my Smart TV whenever I get home. I plug it in when I leave. When I want to watch something, I go to the electronics department at Wal Mart.

Post Thanks / Like

I just unplug the power and the cable input from my Smart TV whenever I get home. I plug it in when I leave. When I want to watch something, I go to the electronics department at Wal Mart.
    Oh oh, you'll soon be classified as one of those creepers that hangs around in Walmart!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah ha. That's why you have smart TV's in your rentals. And a bank of monitors at home. To keep tabs on what's going on.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah ha. That's why you have smart TV's in your rentals. And a bank of monitors at home. To keep tabs on what's going on.
    Actually there is a Zmodo security camera in every unrented house pointing towards the front door and the Smart TV. They are motion and sound activated, with night vision. I get an alert on my phone and can view and hear what the camera sees. All my places have internet 24/7, and that's how the camera communicates.

The Smart TV is the only thing people will steal. I have some nice side by side refrigerators with ice/water dispensers, but they have to be disassembled to get out the front door.

Post Thanks / Like

i love my smart tv. i may be cutting my cable box loose. if big brother wants to watch me scratching my azz and nuts@ck he's welcome to the nasty sight but i hope he's got better things to do.
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist