Views: 841
Size:  64.9 KB

Name:  20181112_212145.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  62.7 KB

Name:  20181112_212233.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  53.4 KB

Sorry guys, I'm tired. Everything is funny right now!

Hope you enjoyed Anglegrinder Dog.

Get Schwifty mates!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Angle Grinder Dog says *PRFFFFT!*

All your work is amazing, have you considered just having one Thread for all your projects?
    --Gol'

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Angle Grinder Dog says *PRFFFFT!*

Quote Originally Posted by Go1lum View Post
    All your work is amazing, have you considered just having one Thread for all your projects?
    Thanks mate, it makes me happy that you like my attempts of learning welding & the stuff that comes with.
    Well thats an idea, I updated a few threads with more artworks, build pics, plans and so forth but I dont think anyone noticed those as no comments followed. So I'm not sure anyone would see additional projects if I make a separate all-in-one thread. And it is really nice to have your awesome feedback and get tips and hints and support from you guys after the time put in to each of these projects and get quality and time saving ideas for faster better sculptures. (Like "Thor and the Serpent of Midgard - Jörmungandr" took like a year to fumble together) I hope it is not bothersome I post the projects in the "Welding Project & Pictures", I really don't want to like "hijack" the topic or make anyone feel I take up to much space sharing the stuff I fumbled together or if you skilled professionals feels my stuff is to crappy to put up at a forum filled with pros & welding gurus. Please tell me if it is to much and I will back off straight away with humble apologies to you all mates!

Thats goes for all you mates, if you feel I drowned you in my projects plz say so and I'll immediately back of with humble apologies for being too much.
    It is good to know so I don't bomb you with my fumblings thinking I make everybody happy when maybe I'm drowning you guys instead.

Thanks for your kind words again Go1lum of liking the stuff I bungled together, I really appreciate them!
    Last edited by Silverbullit; 08-28-2019 at 09:12 PM.