Thread: Hobart Spoolmate 100 for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Hobart Spoolmate 100 for sale

I have a new Hobart spoolmate 100 for sale. It will fit on a Hobart Handler 190 and maybe some others I would have to investigate. I know that it will not fit any Miller products.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hobart Spoolmate 100 for sale

That will probably fit a Hobart MPV 210 as well. How much you asking for it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PDXsparky View Post
    That will probably fit a Hobart MPV 210 as well. How much you asking for it?
    I am asking $200.00 for it. Plus you would would pay the freight or shipping to your location. This is brand new in the case. I have a Millermatic 210 with a spoolmate 200 aluminum gun so I really don't need the hobart gun.
    If you are serious about buying this gun, you can text me your address information and I can get you an exact cost with the shipping. Also, my usual method of payment is a money-order. Once I receive that I ship the unit to you.
    If you have further questions please contact me via e-mail at garykahle@hotmail.com or text me at 814-715-0705

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I checked with Hobart and the spoolmate 100 will fit a MPV 210.

Post Thanks / Like

If the asking price is a problem, make me an offer. Maybe we can meet in the middle or so on price. I know that they usually run around $250.00. If interested please respond.