Instagram: htpamerica_usaweld
    Facebook: HTP America - USAWELD
    Youtube: HTP America - USA Weld
    Drive a Lincoln, Drink a Miller, Weld with an HTP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: HTP's NEW INVERTIG 400

Quote Originally Posted by htpamerica_usaweld View Post
    Cant wait to watch it!
    Surely y'all got 3-Φ power there in your shop area, right?!?! Would be a shame if you didn't!
    1st on WeldingWeb to have a scrolling sig!

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my Invertig 400 and what a beast of a welder it is. I already own the 300 ProPulse from HTP what was a huge investment for me but the HTP ProPulse 300 is an incredible Aluminum MIG welder and as mentioned before, HTP has really incredible customer service. I had a big learning curve to overcome with Aluminum MIG and HTP support was available for me almost 24/7, answering every question and resolving all my beginners learn to Aluminum MIG weld hurdles. The quality of the product and the service provided made me invest again in the HTP Invertig 400 and I can not be more happy with my decision. Years ago I wondered why I always see welding youtube videos and the welder has a wall of HTP welders and I found this funny first but now I understand. My only portable welder left is the ESAB 205 AC/DC I bought before the 300 Pulse from HTP and I keep it for portability but one day I exchange it for a HTP 221.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for taking the time to compliment us on our customer service and the quality of our products!
    Jeff Noland

Drive a Lincoln
    Drink a Miller
    Weld with an HTP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mreuter View Post
    I just received my Invertig 400 and what a beast of a welder it is. I already own the 300 ProPulse from HTP what was a huge investment for me but the HTP ProPulse 300 is an incredible Aluminum MIG welder and as mentioned before, HTP has really incredible customer service. I had a big learning curve to overcome with Aluminum MIG and HTP support was available for me almost 24/7, answering every question and resolving all my beginners learn to Aluminum MIG weld hurdles. The quality of the product and the service provided made me invest again in the HTP Invertig 400 and I can not be more happy with my decision. Years ago I wondered why I always see welding youtube videos and the welder has a wall of HTP welders and I found this funny first but now I understand. My only portable welder left is the ESAB 205 AC/DC I bought before the 300 Pulse from HTP and I keep it for portability but one day I exchange it for a HTP 221.
    Nice! You have it on 3-Φ power? I assume you're talking about Jimbo's garage on YouTube? Yea he's got a nice collection. I still think mine is better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Nice! You have it on 3-Φ power? I assume you're talking about Jimbo's garage on YouTube? Yea he's got a nice collection. I still think mine is better.
    I did see your video on the invertig 400 before I pulled the trigger on it and yes, I watch Jimbo's garage and his wall off HTP welders. I like yours because of the detailed functionality and I like Jimbo's because he is showing the capabilities of this product. I also watched the "The Fabrication Series" about the HTP 221 and found interesting that he mentioned on the end that off all welders he has for testing, this HTP 221 is "always plugged in" (hint hint) Of course he cannot officially say that the HTP is his favorite without loosing business with the other manufacturers. I use the Invertig an 50 amp 240 single phase but it is more than enough. I like to compare this machine with a car engine. You can have allot of horsepower but no torque. The HTP has so much more torque than any other welder with the same horsepower.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mreuter View Post
    I did see your video on the invertig 400 before I pulled the trigger on it and yes, I watch Jimbo's garage and his wall off HTP welders. I like yours because of the detailed functionality and I like Jimbo's because he is showing the capabilities of this product. I also watched the "The Fabrication Series" about the HTP 221 and found interesting that he mentioned on the end that off all welders he has for testing, this HTP 221 is "always plugged in" (hint hint) Of course he cannot officially say that the HTP is his favorite without loosing business with the other manufacturers. I use the Invertig an 50 amp 240 single phase but it is more than enough. I like to compare this machine with a car engine. You can have allot of horsepower but no torque. The HTP has so much more torque than any other welder with the same horsepower.
    Yup, that's Jimbo's full-time job so he definitely gets to put out good content. I'm stuck in an office Mon-Fri so my hobby/fab time is limited. Oh well. I'm not complaining But yea, I do need to catch up with a few more videos and what not. I'm sending you a PM incase you want to join my HTP Group chat on your mobile device.