Thread: Spiral stair

Post Thanks / Like

Spiral stair

Built this a couple years ago. Came out well. This house was built for a spiral, yet not added for a year after homeowner moved in. At the time this was the tallest I had built. Not sure why housed/ceiling keep getting taller...This is the first time I built a spiral with the ribbon along the side. I must remember to add more pitch to the treads forward runoff. I asked at building the inside handrail along the central post. Attempted it, want successful . Otherwise I was pleased with the build.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tapwelder; 05-18-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spiral stair

wow, that is fantastic!!! you definitely have a grandiosio skill!!! well done!!

Quote Originally Posted by tapwelder View Post
    Built this a couple years ago. Came out well. This house was built for a spiral, yet not added for a year after homeowner moved in. At the time this was the tallest I had built. Not sure why housed/ceiling keep getting taller...This is the first time I built a spiral with the ribbon along the side. I must remember to add more pitch to the treads forward runoff. I asked at building the inside handrail along the central post. Attempted it, want successful . Otherwise I was pleased with the build.

lincoln 125sp
    monkey wards 250 ac/dc
    miller 211 w/spool gun
    ahp 200 sx tig
    lotos ltp5000d
    of course duramax diesel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tapwelder View Post

Looks awesome, blows mine out of the water...

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that looks good. They can be a pain to build.

Post Thanks / Like

Very well done work! It looks futuristic. In addition, it well complements the brickwork.
    We are a PaperCoach independent review site. We collect feedback from those who have bought assignments from this writing service. Feel free to tell about its pros and cons.

Post Thanks / Like

This may seem silly question and will receive silly comments....
    Was the spiral stair fabricated in
    situ ??

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments. The stair was built in my shop. It was flown on by crane.