Thread: Push Pull Aluminum Mig Gun

Post Thanks / Like

Push Pull Aluminum Mig Gun

So i have a push pull python gun for a lincoln 350 mig machine and the wfs controll knob had a loose connection. i took it apart and attemped to re solder the wire back and broke a leg off of the controll knob. Long story short i just need to replace the wfs controll knob assembly but cant find one anywhere and a new gun cost around $2,500. not looking to spend that kind of money for a brand new one. does anyone know where i can find the part i need. i have been on google for hours and havent had any luck. the part number is *215 670 in the manual book

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Push Pull Aluminum Mig Gun

Also open to a good replacement gun that isn't as expensive. I like the bend in the nozzle bc we mostly use it to weld 6" aluminum channel on edge, to a sheet of diamond plate and they are spaced 7.5" on center so it is hard to get a good angle with a spool gun.

Post Thanks / Like

If I am not mistaken the gun was made by MK products, I would try them for the parts you need.

http://www.mkproducts.com/support/Ma...Comp_LoRes.pdf

https://weldfabulous.com/mk-products...YaAjXkEALw_wcB
    Last edited by leightrepairs; 08-02-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

not sure which gun you have but the part number you give is different than the one listed in reply #3.
    the wfs control knob is available separately on the python gun.

Post Thanks / Like

i somehow had the wrong part number. i used the one from your link and found the part i need. only cost $130 instead of $2,500. thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Your part number was a Miller part number I believe, the number I posted is the MK part number. Same item just different number, The MK push pull guns are used by many manufacturers.
    Mike