+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everlast Manuals Past and Present

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Post Thanks / Like

Everlast Manuals Past and Present

Owners seeking copies of manuals can download PDF copies here on our site. https://www.everlastgenerators.com/product-manuals
    They've been posted and updated on our site for years, but it seems people still have a hard time following them.

For current units, and to easily find the manuals, navigate to the detailed product page (under the see details tab on some pages).
    Or for current and past units, with a list, navigate to the "Manuals" tab in the gray bar at the top of the page, where you will find a list, by category for your welder. Look for the approximate date of your unit. Exact manufacturing date can be found by looking on the side or rear of your unit. There are a tested and inspected date on a yellow or white sticker. These are essentially the manufactured date of your unit. These dates are usually posted with month first, followed by day of month, then year.

The manuals are listed through approximate model changeover date here in the US. Though these are not by exact day, sometimes there are slight overlaps and differences in date sold and date manufactured, so keep that in mind.

Serial numbers do have significance internally, but each model doesn't carry its own serial number series. Keep and record the serial number for your records, and have it handy to refer to if needed when referring to tech support and exact model breaks.

Any manuals not found on the site, contact Everlast direct. There should only be one or two older manuals not listed on the site. Some Pre 2008 manuals are not listed. Keep in mind that in some older series, manuals for similar models are combined into one. So be sure to read the title completely.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Everlast Manuals Past and Present

your manuals came a long way since 2009.
    Millermatic 211
    Everlast 200DX
    Thermal Arc 181i
    Klutch ST80i lunchbox stick welder
    Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
    Century Stick welder
    Powermax 30 plasma cutter
    Henrob 2000 torch
    Logan 200 lathe (1953)
    Clausing 6339 Lathe (for sale)

Post Thanks / Like

how about power i mig 205p?

Post Thanks / Like

The manual for my 2016 MTS 251Si was like it was written by a 5 year old!! They re-wrote it and it's 1000% better (it has a few problems, pulling from other welder manuals, but I can work through it). The manual for my 2019 MTS 221STi is very, very good. They must have hired someone that understands how the welders work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INXS2 View Post
    The manual for my 2019 MTS 221STi is very, very good. They must have hired someone that understands English.
    There, I fixed it for you.
    Millermatic 211
    Everlast 200DX
    Thermal Arc 181i
    Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
    Century Stick welder
    Henrob 2000 torch
    Logan 200 lathe (1953)

6. Likes INXS2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to put that in my post because I might get ripped by a certain Everlast employee!! LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like

Our units have had US written manuals for them since 2009. They've always been on our website, and they've been written by the same "English" speaking person. Albeit, they have gotten better and better and more detailed, more so than most any other competitor manual available. As said before, early production models may not have them available in the box, but it's available on the site until printed and packed into the unit. Our production on manuals have been behind since Covid, but rather than not deliver the product on a 6 month hold, we have decided to continue production and continue to point to the website on the models that have manual production delays. Most people get the message to download direct from the site if it isn't in the box.
    Last edited by lugweld; 10-17-2022 at 11:42 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Post Thanks / Like

No offence Mark (Lugweld), but when I got my MTS 251Si in 2016 the manual provided was like an unintelligent child wrote it, like I had said in my first post. I had called for over a year and was told that they were working on it. When it was on your site I downloaded it and was very, very pleased of the information in it. In some places it refers to a Power i-mig 275S and a Power i-mig 275p, I'm guessing they took that information because it was close to the same as the MTS 251SI but forgot to re-label it. Same with when hooking the Tig up it shows work - when it should be work +. Proof reading could help but it's well appreciated that they made an attempt and came out with a very, very good manual.
    Last edited by INXS2; 10-17-2022 at 02:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've found occasional and sometimes significant mistakes in Miller and Lincoln manuals and a whole bunch in one of ESABs. Found one tonight in fact in a red manual. It happens to everybody. But the difference is that they have a huge team of tech writers to depend on, not just one or two. The 251si will be updated in the future and so will the manuals.
    Not sure why it was more than a year. The 251si manual was published in later 2016 and has been on the site since then. The date code on the manual shows it.
    Last edited by lugweld; 10-18-2022 at 01:28 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just happy I got that manual because it helps a lot. I can read through the few mistakes which it just fine for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    Our units have had US written manuals for them since 2009. They've always been on our website, and they've been written by the same "English" speaking person. Albeit, they have gotten better and better and more detailed, more so than most any other competitor manual available. As said before, early production models may not have them available in the box, but it's available on the site until printed and packed into the unit. Our production on manuals have been behind since Covid, but rather than not deliver the product on a 6 month hold, we have decided to continue production and continue to point to the website on the models that have manual production delays. Most people get the message to download direct from the site if it isn't in the box.
    You are right Mark. I was mistaken. I just found the manual I got in 2011 with my PowerTig 200DX and it is a good manual, with great info. It was clearly written by an english speaker. I must have been thinking of one of my way off-brand welders.
    Millermatic 211
    Everlast 200DX
    Thermal Arc 181i
    Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
    Century Stick welder
    Henrob 2000 torch
    Logan 200 lathe (1953)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist