Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    So today I bring you the hardest thing I've had to do in a while, selling my HTP Invertig 221. The pandemic has finally affected my income enough that I must sell my treasured welder. It's been my baby since it arrived, however, I've not used it enough to warrant keeping it while my family suffers from lack of incomes.

    It's the dual voltage model. Comes with 110v adapter plug. I've run it on both 220v and 110v for a combined total of around THREE HOURS. That's it! This thing is basically MINT. It's been a while since I was last able to use it but, if I'm remembering right, there's a series of button pushes that will display the hours of operation. Am I wrong? If you know said sequence or wish to see, let me know and I'll get pictures uploaded. Currently, I can't find the info online and maybe I'm thinking of a different machine entirely?

    Comes with the ground clamp extension. Can be used in stock 10ft orientation or simply twist on the extension for 25ft ground cable ability.

    Water cooler plug at the rear (sorry, never made it around to adding the cooler. Air-cooled only).

    Long/extended lead, 25ft w/ CK-17 Flex Head torch. Various fittings included (your basic "beginners" kit).

    Long/extended foot pedal, 25ft.

    Machine cover from HTP America.

    Probably more I'm forgetting, but, I've had it over a year and I've rarely been able to use it.

    Basically, a "new" machine at a steep discount. I REALLY hate to see this thing go but, given my current financial circumstances, due to the pandemic, the fact that I rarely get to use this amazing machine, it's time I offer her to a new home. Any questions, feel free to ask. Email me at: htcnonsense@gmail.com or txt/call me: (406)223-9531, Travis. Located in SW Montana. Local pickup is definitely feasible. Buyer to pay shipping in original boxing used to ship from factory to my home. Thank you for looking!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Oh hell, I suppose naming a price would be good... $2,750 obo. Buyer responsible for shipping which I would put around ~$100. I'll make sure it's very securely packaged and even eat some of the cost to do so, if need be. If I don't hear much interest, I'll just throw it on Ebay. All reasonable offers entertained.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    How much?

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by ctbme02 View Post
    How much?

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    See second post. I totally spaced what is probably the most important part! I'm flexible on price though. While I do need cash, payments made up partially in trade MIGHT be doable.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Draper, UT
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    fantastic price on an awesome machine... GLWS..
    I forwarded this to a friend but he couldn't swing the cash...
    MillerMatic 252, HTP 221 w/cooler, Hypertherm PM45, Lincoln IdealArc 250 AC/DC

    "I'd like to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by frieed View Post
    fantastic price on an awesome machine... GLWS..
    I forwarded this to a friend but he couldn't swing the cash...
    Hey thank you! Like I mentioned, I am open to partial trades. Firearms? Ammo? Just a thought. Take care!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Nice machine. I understand that itís in excellent shape and you have longer cables and a few items with it but a new one with the free shipping is very,very close to what youíre asking...

  8. Likes John T liked this post
  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sebeka and Bemidji MN
    Posts
    14,866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by filetobeef View Post
    Nice machine. I understand that it’s in excellent shape and you have longer cables and a few items with it but a new one with the free shipping is very,very close to what you’re asking...
    A reminder: busting someone on their price is not the purpose of this thread. Unless you're making an offer of course...
    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by filetobeef View Post
    Nice machine. I understand that itís in excellent shape and you have longer cables and a few items with it but a new one with the free shipping is very,very close to what youíre asking...
    Oh I get it but, I had to put A price on it and I really flexible on it. I definitely don't expect to get all my money back for sure. Make an offer if you're interested though. Any offer. Worst I could say it's no.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    A reminder: busting someone on their price is not the purpose of this thread. Unless you're making an offer of course...
    Much appreciated.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    was not my intent to bust op's thread. was interested in it but the pricing strategy is too far removed from my level of investment.
    do wish him glws however.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by filetobeef View Post
    was not my intent to bust op's thread. was interested in it but the pricing strategy is too far removed from my level of investment.
    do wish him glws however.
    No worries filetobeef. I do, however, hope that in the future, people won't be so scared to make offers on OBO ads, or, rather, stick to their offers. Ive sold many, many items via internet forums. Ive never sold something that gained SO MUCH interest! Nor have I ever had so many "serious" offers on an item. Each serious offer that I actually accepted, the buyer had an excuse. Examples:

    "I'll give you $2k if you'll ship today?"

    Respond within six minutes "Ok!"

    After three replies throughout the next 24hrs (my message center failed me, refused to display 'sent' messages)

    "Actually I decided to buy new."

    Followed by:

    "I'll give you $2k plus $100 for shipping."

    "Ok!" Again.

    "Well, I didn't think you'd actually go for that. Was just trying to price something."

    Once again:

    "Will you do $1,800? I might be able to help with shipping."

    "Ok!"

    "Silence...."

    And last:

    "Would you take $1,200 and an AR-10 in .308? It's a bit used but cranks the rounds out."

    "Ok."

    "Well, if my wife found out I was spending this much...

    My God welding web, don't make offers if you're not willing to stick to your guns! Haha. I labelled my ad 2750 only because I needed to specify a price, per the rules. I did NOT expect to make that much and even said as much! I said, "make any offer, worst I can say is 'no!'"

    All things considered though, it worked out. It sold for much less than labeled price, but, it was a fair price to both seller and buyer. Sold to a buyer who is not subscribed here but, was very polite, accommodating, and stuck to his offer. In short order, even. Thank you, John in OK. If you see this, much appreciation, again.

    Point is, don't be afraid to make legit offers and if you make an offer, just stand behind it! Why waste either party's time?! If you can't afford it, why offer at all?! If you have a problem with anyone's price, don't offer and move on!

    Filetobeef this isn't directed at you, but, I thought you'd be interested in how this played out in the end. Thank you all at welding web!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  14. Likes Oscar liked this post
  15. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    6,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgBus View Post
    No worries filetobeef. I do, however, hope that in the future, people won't be so scared to make offers on OBO ads, or, rather, stick to their offers. Ive sold many, many items via internet forums. Ive never sold something that gained SO MUCH interest! Nor have I ever had so many "serious" offers on an item. Each serious offer that I actually accepted, the buyer had an excuse. Examples:

    "I'll give you $2k if you'll ship today?"

    Respond within six minutes "Ok!"

    After three replies throughout the next 24hrs (my message center failed me, refused to display 'sent' messages)

    "Actually I decided to buy new."

    Followed by:

    "I'll give you $2k plus $100 for shipping."

    "Ok!" Again.

    "Well, I didn't think you'd actually go for that. Was just trying to price something."

    Once again:

    "Will you do $1,800? I might be able to help with shipping."

    "Ok!"

    "Silence...."

    And last:

    "Would you take $1,200 and an AR-10 in .308? It's a bit used but cranks the rounds out."

    "Ok."

    "Well, if my wife found out I was spending this much...

    My God welding web, don't make offers if you're not willing to stick to your guns! Haha. I labelled my ad 2750 only because I needed to specify a price, per the rules. I did NOT expect to make that much and even said as much! I said, "make any offer, worst I can say is 'no!'"

    All things considered though, it worked out. It sold for much less than labeled price, but, it was a fair price to both seller and buyer. Sold to a buyer who is not subscribed here but, was very polite, accommodating, and stuck to his offer. In short order, even. Thank you, John in OK. If you see this, much appreciation, again.

    Point is, don't be afraid to make legit offers and if you make an offer, just stand behind it! Why waste either party's time?! If you can't afford it, why offer at all?! If you have a problem with anyone's price, don't offer and move on!

    Filetobeef this isn't directed at you, but, I thought you'd be interested in how this played out in the end. Thank you all at welding web!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Glad you sold the welder, but the rest is just blabbering nonsense.

    You said you sold it for considerably less than you posted.... OF COURSE you did... $2750 was ridiculous.

    Some people like to haggle and play cat & mouse back and forth on prices, most DO Not ... they just move on because they figure your head is in the clouds.

    And yes the forum rules require a price... That don't mean almost brand new price...

    PS: I'm only spouting my worthless $0.02 because it's sold.

    filetobeef only posted what everyone else was thinking.

    PPS:
    Go ahead and smash that LIKE button... Yo.
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221


    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  16. Likes Oscar, Keith Merrell liked this post
  17. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by John T View Post
    Glad you sold the welder, but the rest is just blabbering nonsense.

    You said you sold it for considerably less than you posted.... OF COURSE you did... $2750 was ridiculous.

    Some people like to haggle and play cat & mouse back and forth on prices, most DO Not ... they just move on because they figure your head is in the clouds.

    And yes the forum rules require a price... That don't mean almost brand new price...

    PS: I'm only spouting my worthless $0.02 because it's sold.

    filetobeef only posted what everyone else was thinking.

    PPS:
    Go ahead and smash that LIKE button... Yo.
    I'm sorry you couldn't stick to your guns on your offer John. Don't take it out on my post though. It's not the internet's fault. I'm not mad at you at all. It was sold in the end. You have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    6,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: HTP Invertig 221 d/v, air-cooled - Nearly NEW - The 'Rona finally took us down...

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgBus View Post
    I'm sorry you couldn't stick to your guns on your offer John. Don't take it out on my post though. It's not the internet's fault. I'm not mad at you at all. It was sold in the end. You have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
    Not sure what you are talking about.
    I NEVER made you an offer.

    You must have me confused with someone else.

    I already own a 221
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221


    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,632,826,940.46692 seconds with 14 queries