Thread: can anyone clarify vulcans protig 205 90day warranty and 1year risk free trial?

Post Thanks / Like

can anyone clarify vulcans protig 205 90day warranty and 1year risk free trial?

so the box on the vulcan protig 205 has big bold lettering advertising 1 year risk free trial and 3 year warranty available. but the owners manual and harbor freight website clearly says 90 day warranty.

now , I know you can purchase harbor freights extended warranty. but how can this product have a 90 day warranty AND a 1 year risk free trial? if it truly is a 1 year risk free trial and it breaks after my 90 days is up, why cant I just get my money back under the 1 year risk free trial then?

thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: can anyone clarify vulcans protig 205 90day warranty and 1year risk free trial?

Interesting. I'm following the subject, I was curious.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: can anyone clarify vulcans protig 205 90day warranty and 1year risk free trial?

They sell at time purchased up to 3 years.
    My self I never buy the extra warranty.
    But my wife does on APPLIANCES.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mxxmikexx View Post
    so the box on the vulcan protig 205 has big bold lettering advertising 1 year risk free trial and 3 year warranty available. but the owners manual and harbor freight website clearly says 90 day warranty.

now , I know you can purchase harbor freights extended warranty. but how can this product have a 90 day warranty AND a 1 year risk free trial? if it truly is a 1 year risk free trial and it breaks after my 90 days is up, why cant I just get my money back under the 1 year risk free trial then?

thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

When they first came out with the Vulcan line they did indeed come with a 1 year right of return for any reason. I am pretty sure Harbor Freight has since discontinued that practice so make sure you speak with someone in authority and get it in writing before you rely on that statement on the box. I suspect it is just old stock: the writing is still there, but the policy has since expired.
    Miller Multimatic 255

5. Likes shovelon liked this post