+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Millermatic 211 for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Millermatic 211 for sale

I have a gently used Millermatic 211 with autoset for sale. I purchased the unit in 2011. It comes with regulator, welding gun, drive rolls for .035", .030", and 0.023" wire. I also have several spare contact tips for various wire sizes. There is a cart for the welder with a shelf and bottle rack. I'll throw in a partial spool of .035" ER70S-6 wire too, if you want it.

Note: this is the previous generation unit, not Miller Electric's current inverter-based power supply. It does operate on 120V or 240V input power and comes with Miller's quick change plug

I'm selling it because the nature of my work has changed, and I don't find myself needing a shop MIG machine that much any longer.

I'd like $700 for the welder and accessories.

I'm located near Dayton, OH. The buyer should plan on picking up the unit. I don't think it's going to be cost effective to ship. Send me a private message or post here if you're interested. We'll work out payment details offline.

I have pictures that I'll post here in the next day or so. If I haven't posted that the item sold, then it's still available. I'm going to post on Ebay, Craigslist, etc. if I don't see any interest here in a few days.

Thanks.
    Last edited by A_DAB_will_do; 01-31-2021 at 08:54 PM. Reason: fix typo
    Benson's Mobile Welding - Dayton, OH metro area - AWS Certified Welding Inspector

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Millermatic 211 for sale

Tenatively sold. Will confirm on thursday.
    Benson's Mobile Welding - Dayton, OH metro area - AWS Certified Welding Inspector

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good price you have on it, around here they don't get that low used... even beat up ones!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree it's a good buy at $700. I own one myself and what's crazy is I bought mine when Miller was closing them out for the inverter second gen for $1000 with a $200 mail in rebate. Yes that's right I bought one new for basically $800, lol.

5. Likes Dave66 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Showdog75 View Post
    I agree it's a good buy at $700. I own one myself and what's crazy is I bought mine when Miller was closing them out for the inverter second gen for $1000 with a $200 mail in rebate. Yes that's right I bought one new for basically $800, lol.
    Great price for sure . They pop up for sale by me but are gone right now. Most are $850.00 to $1,000.00. Definitely one of Miller's ot sellers.

Shortly thereafter, Miller tossed in a free spoolgun too. Now that was a real deal.

Post Thanks / Like

the welder is sold

8. Likes ronsii liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you doing more inspecting than welding these days?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist