Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 70 of 70

Thread: Where is Ronsii

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    Ronsi was nothing at all what you stated.
    Of course he wasn't, I made no such statement...

    My, Quoted, reply was to the idea that, if you didn't want to hear it, you shouldn't be reading the threads that contain it.

    If you missed it,,, My point was that these Trollers were so pervasive in their "Sport", that it limited those of us who thought and acted rationally (and here I'm NOT saying I can't stand to hear a, genuine, dissenting view) from participating in many of these threads because, to them, it was Sport.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    all these vaccines are probably water....the media hyped the covid as bad and after water shots they will hype it as cured....
    fake cure for a fake virus...and billions charged to some one to pay for the water shots...
    You feel a Loss from these kinds of posts who's Only purpose was to create a disturbance???? Either this jerk is mentally disturbed or he just wants to twist the Tigers tail, I'm not sure which, but I'm leaning towards the former

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jasper TX
    Posts
    1,632
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    I don't see it that way at all...

    If there's a loud-mouthed jerk in the coffee room, and he goes from table-to-table spouting some conspiracy nonsense, why should I have to move to accommodate him??? He's a bully and is looking to start an argument wherever he goes simply for the attention. I shouldn't have to put up with that, I just want to relax and have a reasonable conversation!

    Not once did I look at the "Political Thread" in Off-Topic. I knew who was there and what their purpose was. It was Troll Central

    But, time and time again in that forums threads those trolls just had to pollute the atmosphere. In they swaggered, agenda in tow,,, and redirected the topics to their fun. And I think it was fun for theme, it was their Sport (but at everyone's else's expense!!!!)

    That jerk even admitted he was doing it for his own self amusement. The Very Definition of a TROLL...



    FK'em I don't miss that crap at ALL


    If you never looked at it how could you miss it?
    Owner of Fast Leroy's Bar and Grill
    Liquor up Front, Poker in the Rear

  3. Likes Guardian liked this post
  4. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    central Wis.
    Posts
    5,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    Of course he wasn't, I made no such statement...

    My, Quoted, reply was to the idea that, if you didn't want to hear it, you shouldn't be reading the threads that contain it.

    If you missed it,,, My point was that these Trollers were so pervasive in their "Sport", that it limited those of us who thought and acted rationally (and here I'm NOT saying I can't stand to hear a, genuine, dissenting view) from participating in many of these threads because, to them, it was Sport.



    You feel a Loss from these kinds of posts who's Only purpose was to create a disturbance???? Either this jerk is mentally disturbed or he just wants to twist the Tigers tail, I'm not sure which, but I'm leaning towards the former
    Funny how you say you have nothing against a dissenting point of view and then get bent out of shape over a comment that says " fake cure for a fake virus". Once again , opinions are fine as long as they are the same as mine , double standard BS.

  5. Likes Guardian, VaughnT liked this post
  6. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    Funny how you say you have nothing against a dissenting point of view and then get bent out of shape over a comment that says " fake cure for a fake virus". Once again , opinions are fine as long as they are the same as mine , double standard BS.
    OH! I think this explains a Lot!

    You see the position, that the US government is distributing water in vaccine shots as "a dissenting point of view"? Is that right? It's a completely valid point-of-view???

    OK, then yea, I'm unwilling to consider some possibilities and you're just "open minded" to every possibility.

    Ya know,,, there is such a thing as Reality... (despite what Q "drops" on you ~ hehe)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    If you never looked at it how could you miss it?
    AGAIN,,, that's the point, I couldn't avoid seeing it because no threads were "off-limits" to the trolls, they invaded so many of them with that kind of Bill$hit nonsense...
    Last edited by BaTu; 03-31-2021 at 06:43 PM.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    central Wis.
    Posts
    5,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    OH! I think this explains a Lot!

    You see the position, that the US government is distributing water in vaccine shots as "a dissenting point of view"? Is that right? It's a completely valid point-of-view???

    OK, then yea, I'm unwilling to consider some possibilities and you're just "open minded" to every possibility.

    Ya know,,, there is such a thing as Reality... (despite what Q "drops" on you ~ hehe)



    AGAIN,,, that's the point, I couldn't avoid seeing it because no threads were "off-limits" to the trolls, they invaded so many of them with that kind of Bill$hit nonsense...
    What I believe is neither here nor there but I can only assume from your response that you bought in 100 percent to the agendas force fed to us daily. So much is questionable to say the least, that any credibility is non-existent in mine and others take on this. This further reinforces my point that you are only tolerant of opinions that are on the same track as yours. I can only assume also that you were one of the few that decided that those with different opinions, ( who happened to be conservative) needed to be silenced. Once again, freedom of speech is only appropriate when it's your freedom of speech. That is the pure definition of hypocrisy right there, ( and incidentally the policy of your type. I better stop there because I might raise some feathers on the chickenshlt individuals who follow the same agenda.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    This is at the very crux of the problem we have today.

    Everything has to 100% one way or the other, Black & White, Either / Or.

    If I can't accept an irrational position like the entire world is giving people water vaccines than I must believe Everything I'm told ~ right? THAT's your openmidedness?

    I'm either with ya or agin ya. I can't have opinions that are like yours (that the 500K covid deaths figure is a Totally exaggerated # - I think that's true) then I have to believe that even the craziest conspiracy too. No middle ground with you, and I'm the hypocrite

    That's not me at all, I believe in truth, I believe in the Greys between the Black & White, but I have a rational limit too. I can't discuss a topic if I think the person I'm doing that with is irrational. You have to be able to accept some reality in the world! If you can actually hold a belief that is outside reason then, No, I am not going to consider your point of view a valid one. It's like trying to make a point about Magic with a 5yr old...

    And the reality test is pretty simple for me.

    IMHO;

    If you believe that Washington politicians eat babies, torture children for hormones, and are about to all be arrested any day now - You are NOT rational

    Same thing with Flat Earthers, Vaccine deniers, and those who think we never went to the Moon.

    Those are things I am NOT Open to believing, if you are then you'll just have to find somebody else to try to convince (like maybe that 5yr old...)

  9. Likes small_e_900 liked this post
  10. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    central Wis.
    Posts
    5,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    This is at the very crux of the problem we have today.

    Everything has to 100% one way or the other, Black & White, Either / Or.

    If I can't accept an irrational position like the entire world is giving people water vaccines than I must believe Everything I'm told ~ right? THAT's your openmidedness?

    I'm either with ya or agin ya. I can't have opinions that are like yours (that the 500K covid deaths figure is a Totally exaggerated # - I think that's true) then I have to believe that even the craziest conspiracy too. No middle ground with you, and I'm the hypocrite

    That's not me at all, I believe in truth, I believe in the Greys between the Black & White, but I have a rational limit too. I can't discuss a topic if I think the person I'm doing that with is irrational. You have to be able to accept some reality in the world! If you can actually hold a belief that is outside reason then, No, I am not going to consider your point of view a valid one. It's like trying to make a point about Magic with a 5yr old...

    And the reality test is pretty simple for me.

    IMHO;

    If you believe that Washington politicians eat babies, torture children for hormones, and are about to all be arrested any day now - You are NOT rational

    Same thing with Flat Earthers, Vaccine deniers, and those who think we never went to the Moon.

    Those are things I am NOT Open to believing, if you are then you'll just have to find somebody else to try to convince (like maybe that 5yr old...)
    Your opinions mean nothing to me, it's the way it is. I don't get offended by someone's opinion is different unless they push it upon me. I know right from wrong, moral from immoral and know that if something seems sketchy it is almost always sketchy. I don't buy into agendas that are pushed upon me by those who have something to gain from it. I have and will continue to use my own reasoning to figure what's best and not information and mostly disinformation from the agenda pushers. As for vaccine deniers I personally don't see the point in getting vacced against a virus less deadly to most than the flu, that I've never been vaccinated for. Anyhow I can't see how supporting censorship or a ban on an individual is being open-minded. I personally have no use for rainbow dyed hair, face tattooed freaks for example but rather than push for the elimination of that , I ignore them. If anyone gets that buthurt over someone such as hobby time making comments, they really should seek some professional mental health help .

  11. Likes Guardian, VaughnT, Fast Leroy liked this post
  12. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sechelt, BC
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Its not reasonable to attack people for their beliefs. That's the real "...crux of the problem." The crux is to attack the beliefs; civilized discourse is intended to show people the errors of their beliefs and persuade them that your position is better or, if you wish, more rational. If you debate people's positions only, how can you justify temper? If you get mad at somebody because you cannot convince people of the veracity of your argument then your methods are at fault or you need to do more study.
    Do not believe everything that you think.

  13. Likes VaughnT liked this post
  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    I know we are on borrowed time in this thread. So, lets see what happens....


    Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    OH! I think this explains a Lot!

    You see the position, that the US government is distributing water in vaccine shots as "a dissenting point of view"? Is that right? It's a completely valid point-of-view???

    OK, then yea, I'm unwilling to consider some possibilities and you're just "open minded" to every possibility.

    Ya know,,, there is such a thing as Reality... (despite what Q "drops" on you ~ hehe)



    AGAIN,,, that's the point, I couldn't avoid seeing it because no threads were "off-limits" to the trolls, they invaded so many of them with that kind of Bill$hit nonsense...

    There is an ignore feature. There is no reason that you should have ever seen something from someone you did not want to. Clearly you made the choice. Now, if the thread started bleeding over to others which can often time happen in forums, then the poster needs a reminder and possibly a time out if things get bad. Not even going down the patch of the BS the current government spews. We all see things differently. Believe what you want but I am 100% sure the gubberment is NOT here to help us.


    Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    What I believe is neither here nor there but I can only assume from your response that you bought in 100 percent to the agendas force fed to us daily. So much is questionable to say the least, that any credibility is non-existent in mine and others take on this. This further reinforces my point that you are only tolerant of opinions that are on the same track as yours. I can only assume also that you were one of the few that decided that those with different opinions, ( who happened to be conservative) needed to be silenced. Once again, freedom of speech is only appropriate when it's your freedom of speech. That is the pure definition of hypocrisy right there, ( and incidentally the policy of your type. I better stop there because I might raise some feathers on the chickenshlt individuals who follow the same agenda.
    Fully agree with this. What I find most offensive is conservatives seem to be accepting of what is being dished out. I frequent a few forums and have noticed the same things. Liability seems to come up. There is no liability for what a random internet user posts. Furthermore, WHY should anyone be concerned with so called liability issues when they speak their mind or opinion. If you don't share that belief thats all well and good but forcing or silencing others using the excuse of liability is just that. An excuse. I fully understand this is someone elses playground so it is what it is but this is why we are where we are in the world at this very moment. All are offended. All are owed something. Whatever. If people cannot handle the conversations they need to stay out of the conversation.

  15. Likes VaughnT, Fast Leroy liked this post
  16. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sebeka and Bemidji MN
    Posts
    14,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    The original purpose of the thread was wondering where Ronsii was.

    It seems that has been answered.

    Deciding to push the limits of derail into political stuff is not neccessary.
    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  17. Likes G-ManBart, leightrepairs, Oscar liked this post
  18. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    The original purpose of the thread was wondering where Ronsii was.

    It seems that has been answered.

    Deciding to push the limits of derail into political stuff is not neccessary.
    What I read into this thread is all the whiners that were involved in the closing of the political thread are now not happy because they have no one to argue with and piss off so they sniffle and drivel into this thread about why some members have chosen to exit stage left while the exiting is good. I see their will be no end to the sniffling. To all those who get it, we miss ronsii, it’s not the same around here.
    Last edited by N2 Welding; 04-01-2021 at 01:53 AM.
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

  19. #62
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Pitman PA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Im thinkin maybe youse folks should maybe mind your own busness, you fellas kickin each other in the balls over simple **** aint bringin the man back and maybe he dont wanna come back to this nonsense

  20. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye an old miner View Post
    Im thinkin maybe youse folks should maybe mind your own busness, you fellas kickin each other in the balls over simple **** aint bringin the man back and maybe he dont wanna come back to this nonsense
    Amen to that. Thankfully there are a few other forums where you can still have general conversations without tears.

  21. Likes 12V71, CrookedRoads liked this post
  22. #64
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye an old miner View Post
    Im thinkin maybe youse folks should maybe mind your own busness, you fellas kickin each other in the balls over simple **** aint bringin the man back and maybe he dont wanna come back to this nonsense
    he absolutely thrived on nonsense. if u don't believe me, just go to the political thread and look. I'm thinking, big part of reason he left, is there isn't enough nonsense for him here anymore

  23. #65
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Amen to that. Thankfully there are a few other forums where you can still have general conversations without tears.
    do u think any of those forums, would tolerate our missing boys, w/ there daily routines?

  24. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    .........
    ***********************

    CR

  25. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    do u think any of those forums, would tolerate our missing boys, w/ there daily routines?

    Apparently yes they do.
    ***********************

    CR

  26. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    "Cancel Culture" is in your head, only.

  27. Dislikes N2 Welding disliked this post
  28. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    6,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Quote Originally Posted by Yofish View Post
    "Cancel Culture" is in your head, only.
    Yep.
    But its quite the cute buzzword.

    Makes you sound like a yuppy fruitloop honestly.
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221


    True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

  29. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sebeka and Bemidji MN
    Posts
    14,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where is Ronsii

    Looks like this everyone has had their say.

    Enjoy the day
    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  30. Likes G-ManBart, Shootr liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,627,921,529.14171 seconds with 12 queries