+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miller Syncowave 250 and more for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Syncowave 250 and more for sale

I have a miller Syncowave 250 with a Radiator 1 for sale. These items were only used for hoibby work and have very little time on them. I also have a Phoenix Dry Rod oven model 16C, the syncowave has a tig torch and accessaries, welding leads with quick connects, over $1500. of tig rods and SMAW rods, regulator and tank, cart with wheels, torch extras, extra long leads. Health forces sale. Located in Florida Local shipping is free. Bring help to load. $3500.00 You will not be disappointed. Single phase 240 volts

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Miller Syncowave 250 and more for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    I have a miller Syncowave 250 with a Radiator 1 for sale.. $3500.00 You will not be disappointed.
    Good Luck.
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221

True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it’s a newer one, they still make these welders new

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motolife313 View Post
    Maybe it’s a newer one, they still make these welders new
    They were making the Syncrowave 250DX until a few months ago, but no longer. Considering he said the cooler is a Radiator 1A, it's likely an older machine prior to the DX. That doesn't make it bad....I happen to love the original Sync 250!
    Check out my bench vise website:
    http://mivise.com

Miller Syncrowave 250DX
    Millermatic 350P with XR AlumaPro
    Miller Regency 200 with 22A feeder and Spoolmatic 3
    Hobart Champion Elite
    Everlast PowerTig 210EXT

Post Thanks / Like

Ya could be. New stuff is going way up in price so used stuff will actually go up in price also. I bought my precision tig 225 9 years ago and it was 2350$ from airgas. Now it’s 3300$. It’s pretty sad how they wanna make us pay so much for everything

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motolife313 View Post
    Ya could be. New stuff is going way up in price so used stuff will actually go up in price also. I bought my precision tig 225 9 years ago and it was 2350$ from airgas. Now it’s 3300$. It’s pretty sad how they wanna make us pay so much for everything
    it's called inflation, son.... and it's coming to a town near you.

I won't make this political, but it was expected.
    have fun.
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221

True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

7. Likes Jim in Idaho liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok mr. Happy

Post Thanks / Like

It is an older 250. I bought it new in the 1990's I have not used it much. It has a tig torch with the coolant adaptor, a foot pedal and also a control on the torch if you want to use it, a zippered cloth cover for the torch leads, many feet of stick leads and connectors, an oven for welding rods, many boxes of rods and tig rods, all on a roll round cart also has a gas bottle with flow regulator. The syncrowave came with the points preset and I have not ever had to readjust them. The radiator one coolant device works well. I probably have 100 feet of welding leads and some were never used or used maybe once. The only reason for offering to sell this rig is because of health reasons and I have gotten too old. I also will include tungstens and torch parts. 240 volt single phase. I use it on a 50 amp circuit. The Phonex dryrod oven is 120 volt. I also have a three phase lathe, milling machine, and horizontal bandsaw. Some have DRO's. It is hell getting old. I also have a 50 ton tubing bender. Nothing made in China. I used to say "I can make anything except a profit"

10. Likes Tbones, Jim in Idaho liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    It is an older 250. I bought it new in the 1990's I have not used it much. It has a tig torch with the coolant adaptor, a foot pedal and also a control on the torch if you want to use it, a zippered cloth cover for the torch leads, many feet of stick leads and connectors, an oven for welding rods, many boxes of rods and tig rods, all on a roll round cart also has a gas bottle with flow regulator. The syncrowave came with the points preset and I have not ever had to readjust them. The radiator one coolant device works well. I probably have 100 feet of welding leads and some were never used or used maybe once. The only reason for offering to sell this rig is because of health reasons and I have gotten too old. I also will include tungstens and torch parts. 240 volt single phase. I use it on a 50 amp circuit. The Phonex dryrod oven is 120 volt. I also have a three phase lathe, milling machine, and horizontal bandsaw. Some have DRO's. It is hell getting old. I also have a 50 ton tubing bender. Nothing made in China. I used to say "I can make anything except a profit"
    Hopefully you parted with your equipment and not your health. I attempted to sell some welding equipment a month ago with little interest. Reposted last week and the welders went within hours. Posted a diesel generator and had 3 responses in the first half hour and was gone in an hour with no haggling. Empty store shelves and notices that items won't be available well into fall are driving the used market way up.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist