Thread: Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 package

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 package

Hello all.

Back in early 2,000's while restoring an old car, I purchased a Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 welder, cart, gas bottle and about 30 lbs or so of welding wire.

After a small amount of use, I discovered my talents are in the mechanical side of auto restoration and not the sheet-metal side. In the interest of speed and protecting as much of the original sheet metal as possible, I ended up hiring out the sheet metal welding. ( so, the welder probably has less that 30 hours of use since new)

I held onto the welder thinking after the car was restored, I was going to find someone to teach me proper technique etc for the next time around. I never did. so, the welder has been sitting in my garage taking up space and I am now going through my garage to totally reorganize.

With all that said, I am trying to determine the welder's current value. Please advise on what I should be able to get for it.

Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 (Lite usage)
    Liner just replaced and tested
    additional spare liner
    Harbor Freight welding cart
    welding-gas bottle with regulator & hose (40lb empty-- plastic lens covers missing from regulator)
    extra gun nozzle and a few tips
    unopened 10lb spool of .030
    opened spool of flux core.
    opened spool of .023 (likely worthless, it appears to have collected a lot of dust/dirt)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 package

First, include your location. That affects market price and if any members close by.
    Burt
    Hobart Handler 120

10FtDrillBit.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Mig-Pak 15 package

Quote Originally Posted by wb4rt View Post
    First, include your location. That affects market price and if any members close by.
    I am located in the Raleigh, NC area.