I am retiring my welding rig and selling off all my gear. This set up is based on a MIller Trailblazer 251NT generator/welder. It is capable of stick, mig and tig welding. It operates both in CC mode for stick and tig welding and CV mode for running a wire feeder. Included is a Hobart 54SL wire feeder, a Miller Spoolmatic 1 spoolgun and Millermatic WC-1 controller. In addition the set up includes a Miller 251-D high frequency unit with a wp20 water cooled tig torch, flow meter, foot controller with 25' cables and 5 gallon water cooler.

Also included is 100 ft. each of electrode and ground welding cable with twist lock connectors all around. Finally a large owner owned bottle of Helium with 1/4 tank of gas. This can be mixed with argon for welding heavy aluminum or just trade it in for the gas of your choice..

Summary of included hardware:

1) Trailblazer 251NT with 1200 hours, fresh oil and filter change
2) Miller 251-D high frequency unit with a 14 pin plug that plugs into the front panel of the Trailblazer
3) A 5 gallon home made water cooler for the tig torch
4) A wp20 water cooled torch with 25 ft.lead
5) A Miller tig foot control with 25 ft. lead
6) A Spoolmatic 1 spool gun with 25 ft. lead (includes 5 spools of mild steel wire, 8 spools of aluminum wire and 1 spool of 308 SS wire)
7) A Millermatic WC-1 spoolgun controller with 25 ft. lead that plugs into the Trailblazer
8) 200 ft. of welding leads (100ft of ground and 100ft of electrode) with twist lock connectors, ground clamp and 200 amp stinger
9) A Hobart 54SL wire suitcase wire feeder with 15ft. tweco mig torch
10) a Large owner owned bottle of Helium gas, exchangeable for any other gas you require.
11) A flow meter with connecting hose for both the tig, wire feeder and Spool gun.

Everything works great, it is all set up only requiring you to mount it on your truck or trailer. I am selling as a package and WILL NOT split this set up. Also loking for a trade for a diesel crewcab diesel pickup. It is at my place set up and ready to test to your hearts content. Call Tony at 602 920 3784. LOCATED IN PHOENIX, AZ.

I have a mount I built for this welder to mount it in my truck I will throw in to the deal. It bolts down to the bed and the welder can be easily removed as needed.