Thread: Hello from Bama

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Bama

Whats up guys! I'm from Alabama and i got into welding about 7 years ago when i signed a job at the plant I work for. I instantly realized that
    I have a love for welding and that love just grew into the passion that it is today. I am still welding at work but I am also attending my local college
    and taking the welding program they offer to get my certifications. I plan to one day venture out on my own and start my own company. I am currently
    40 years old so i think its time to get serious about chasing the dream!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from Bama

Quote Originally Posted by weldduke View Post
    Whats up guys! I'm from Alabama and i got into welding about 7 years ago when i signed a job at the plant I work for. I instantly realized that
    I have a love for welding and that love just grew into the passion that it is today. I am still welding at work but I am also attending my local college
    and taking the welding program they offer to get my certifications. I plan to one day venture out on my own and start my own company. I am currently
    Welcome to welding web! I was 34 when I was accepted for my Machinist Apprenticeship, it's never too late, just apply yourself & you'll do great! BEST WISHES!
    IMPEACH BIDEN!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD HELP AMERICA!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to group
    I change my line work in 2010 at 56 do to being disabled.
    I spent 40 years welding and machine work.

Dave

Last edited by smithdoor; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. Sorry about the whooping the Aggies put on the Tide this past weekend! Go Aggies!
    Owner of Fast Leroy's Bar and Grill
    Liquor up Front, Poker in the Rear

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk