Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hello to the forum members. I am not a pro welder but i do some arc and mig welding for mostly automotive repair and fabrication. Sometimes my work surprises me and even looks good .the welders i have had experience with have been a couple of Lincoln ac and ac-dc 225 dog ear stick welders and a big huge ideal arc old school (and just old) welder that i wish i still had. I have used both Miller and Lincoln mig welders and i had a Hobart that when it worked it was good for heavy duty mig stuff as if was 240v powered as were my arc welders. I do have a very early HF Italian made dual mig 131 that used to come in handy once in a while. Because i no longer have my own home and garage and am downsized i have been using a titanium 125 flux welder that has really surprised me every time i use it. Mostly for sheet metal repairs and other automotive repairs like exhaust pipe and mufflers it is super light and is very poweful(concidering its cost and being a HF product.) Thats it for now so once again hello

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello

Welcome to WW!
    IMPEACH BIDEN!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD HELP AMERICA!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN