Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 474

Thread: Speed Of Light

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    The space telescopes can see them but the color is added to them.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    All stars are white balls viewed from space, without an atmosphere to effect the light. That is why at high noon the sun is small and very white. As it rises and sets it is yellow or even orange or red.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    All stars are white balls viewed from space, without an atmosphere to effect the light. That is why at high noon the sun is small and very white. As it rises and sets it is yellow or even orange or red.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick

    That is what makes the stuff teachers tell you so funny.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Clovis California
    Posts
    6,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Teachers till you need calculus but lucky to find 1 in 1,000 that used after school.

    Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    That is what makes the stuff teachers tell you so funny.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick

  4. Likes William McCormick liked this post
  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Laredo, Tx
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    You do not need math just balls to face it.

    Since they destroyed the real scientific method no one can actually prove anything on a scientific level anyway.
    By that same token, it can be said that you need to face the fact that you don't know anywhere near enough to understand what you are talking about. The fact that you think that the scientific method doesn't exist most definitely shows your confirmation bias.
    1st on WeldingWeb to have a scrolling sig!



  6. Likes MinnesotaDave, Lee J, Munkul liked this post
  7. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brethren, Mi
    Posts
    3,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Also just because "science" changes its mind over a century or 2 doesnt mean its all flawed. I thi k some of the constants been known pretty accurately for a long while. Even genius make errors, some of the biggest disasters casused by brilliant people.
    They getting ready to send a 10 billion telescope up, i got to figure someone on that crew understands the speed of light.
    But here is a mathematical quandry. Whats the odds some one comes along on a welding forum with a revolutionary theory about fundamental physics? Say discovers the speed of light is different than 1000s of physicists think for near a century?

  8. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brethren, Mi
    Posts
    3,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Ok, i admire guys like Oscar and William, fine minds m and kes me look like i am still eating dirt.
    Oscar, i have a net acquaintance from your parts, he might be a prof at AM. David Todd Geaslin, got an outfit called the Geaslin group. I realize its a big plzce, just curious.

  9. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soda springs,Id
    Posts
    5,626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    My remarks about popcorn weren't meant to belittle oscar and mac. I just honestly said it's all above my paygrade. What little I comprehend might educate me a little. I know how much a light year is but it boggles my mind to think how far millions of light years is in miles/ kilometers.
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"
    Hobart G-213 portable
    Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

  10. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brethren, Mi
    Posts
    3,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Yes, way over my head, its why they invented the word, , astronomical. I watch a little Nova. The amount of stuff they know is huge. There were several that thought we might not far away from some physical limitations seem impossible now.
    As for boggling, what is after nothing?

  11. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brethren, Mi
    Posts
    3,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Whats evem more than the billion years and light years is i was watching one where they figure there is an echo from big bang and its from starting over, continious expand contract.

  12. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by smithdoor View Post
    The big question is if going light speed and you turn a flashlight what happens?
    You outrun your headlights!

    And if you EXCEED the speed of light, all that light gets jammed back into the flashlight bulb and you recharge its batteries!

  13. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brethren, Mi
    Posts
    3,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    I wondered how that worked.

  14. Likes William McCormick liked this post
  15. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Clovis California
    Posts
    6,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    My luck I forgot the batteries at home.

    Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    You outrun your headlights!

    And if you EXCEED the speed of light, all that light gets jammed back into the flashlight bulb and you recharge its batteries!

  16. Likes Roert42, William McCormick liked this post
  17. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    If you want to read about something that will blow your mind, read about "quantum entanglement" or "quantum twinning."

    If I understand it correctly, if two particles are quantum twins, and they have two positions -- let's say ON or OFF or HEADS or TAILS -- if the position of ONE of those twins changes, the position of its twin changes instantaneously so that they are always the same, no matter how far apart they are.

    People thought that the two particles would have to somehow "communicate" with each other to maintain the same "heads or tails" configuration, but the particles could be separated by hundreds of light-years in distance, and they would still instantaneously mirror each other's position changes.

    I think Einstein called this "spooky action at a distance" ... interesting idea, and I believe that the notion of "quantum computing" depends on it.

    More:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

  18. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    By that same token, it can be said that you need to face the fact that you don't know anywhere near enough to understand what you are talking about. The fact that you think that the scientific method doesn't exist most definitely shows your confirmation bias.
    Most people cannot face that science was trashed after World War Two. The scientific methods second line used to read, Demonstrate your hypothesis for a proposed experiment to fellow scientists, peers, using words, hand gestures or props. Now that may not seem like much but try demonstrating an attraction force. Instantly you realize that you cannot. You can do things that appear to be an attraction force but because you cannot demonstrate that force you would have to investigate further and you would find no forces of attraction exist in our universe.

    Dirt is not attracted to a vacuum cleaner in any way. Air is pushed into a vacuum cleaner by external room pressure and dirt near the vacuum cleaners pickup is carried by the air pressure into the vacuum. The vacuum pump in the vacuum cleaner does not in any way attract air from the vacuum canister. Air is pressurized in the vacuum pumps veins and then that pressurized air is expelled from the vacuum cleaner back into the room, when the now lower pressure veins are exposed to the vacuum canisters air pressure, air is pushed into the veins. That is why you can never create a total vacuum ever. At no time is anything attracted to anything else. Just like you would not say river water is attracted to the ocean, but rather water pressure moved river water to the ocean. Magnets work on the same principle as running water through a piece of tubing and then taking a smaller two inch piece of the same tubing and holding it parallel and in line to the larger hose running water move the smaller hose to the larger hose. As the smaller hose gets closer to the larger hose it appears like a magnet does to get pulled to the larger hose, however the reality is that the water now flowing out of the smaller hose pushed the smaller hose to the larger hose.

    Without the second line of the scientific method forcing you to demonstrate the force of attraction, when you do the experiment you can claim whatever you want, and that is exactly what happened in science. I was told by the best, those modern science cannot even duplicate today, that there would be no more American schools by law. The government came out twice that I know of and stated that they would introduce counterintelligence into school curriculum.

    Benjamin Franklin is the one that proved to the Royal Society that electricity works on the principle of more or less pressure. There is nothing negative about a particle of electricity at all. It repulses all things in the universe which can be easily demonstrated. Matter is made of trapped particles of electricity and also repels all things which can be demonstrated. It is a little known ratio of the area of a sphere Pi times Diameter Squared, and the volume of a sphere Pi Times Diameter Cubed divided by six, that creates a ratio that differs between a larger sphere and smaller sphere that allows electricity to be trapped in spherical shapes called protons. All of what you learned in school came after they removed the second line of the scientific method. It is probably hard to face that you are a counterintelligence experiment I would guess, and that your life will never amount to anything because you do not even know you do not know the scientific method but that is not on me I have been warning people my whole life.

    They closed Bethpage Grumman the place that built the only functioning space craft that did not fail or self destruct. They knew that only electricity stops electricity so they did not leave insulation exposed to a vacuum that would cause a cathode ray in the deep space vacuum there, away from earths atmosphere. Even the Mother Ship was built incorrectly and did blow up. The Space Shuttle is not a space ship it is a high orbit vessel. They cannot go back to the moon because they lost real science. NASA admitted that recently and asked defense contractors for help. But the truth is defense contractors are not going to say too much because to them that invitation could just be a trap to get them closed down. There are no neutrons, our electrical polarity is reversed so we are in deep poop.

    Everyday three Boeing planes full of people die of medical malpractice that is over 250,000 people a year, that is because the scientific method is no more. That is only the number that are admitted to, or can be proven. You are in so much trouble and you do not even know it, ignorance is bliss, beer helps bring on the ignorance. I bet you wear a mask?

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    Last edited by William McCormick; 12-20-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  19. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    By that same token, it can be said that you need to face the fact that you don't know anywhere near enough to understand what you are talking about. The fact that you think that the scientific method doesn't exist most definitely shows your confirmation bias.
    According to your scientific method I could walk uo smack you in the head and that would prove you are an idiot for doubting me. And if anyone doubted that I could say why else would he let met smack him in the head. But unfortunately my scientific method makes me explain my proposed experiment first and that would give you a chance to change your mind or not show up to get smacked in the head for being ignorant.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  20. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    3,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    So besides most of our understanding of electricity, the speed of light and truck scales being wrong, what else are most people's commonly accepted ideas that are wrong?

    How about Archimedes Principle in relation to buoyancy? Does a boat or ship float due to displacement or are they actually repelling the water due to electrical forces ?


    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by psacustomcreations; 12-20-2021 at 08:58 AM.
    Millermatic 252 MIG
    Miller Dynasty 200DX TIG
    Miller Spectrum 625 Plasma
    Altas 12x36 Metal Lathe
    Bridgeport Milling Machine
    www.psacustomcreations.com

  21. Likes Munkul liked this post
  22. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soda springs,Id
    Posts
    5,626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Gotta make a trip for more popcorn!! I think this is starting to resemble the old political thread!!
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"
    Hobart G-213 portable
    Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

  23. Likes CAVEMANN liked this post
  24. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    Also just because "science" changes its mind over a century or 2 doesnt mean its all flawed. I thi k some of the constants been known pretty accurately for a long while. Even genius make errors, some of the biggest disasters casused by brilliant people.
    They getting ready to send a 10 billion telescope up, i got to figure someone on that crew understands the speed of light.
    But here is a mathematical quandry. Whats the odds some one comes along on a welding forum with a revolutionary theory about fundamental physics? Say discovers the speed of light is different than 1000s of physicists think for near a century?
    Unfortunately we have the lesson of Benjamin Franklin and the insane actions of modern colleges to make that statement false. Benjamin Franklin could not watch another child electrocuted ringing the church bells to ward off lightning. So he put his mind to figuring out electricity. It was not easy the Royal Society had confirmed Du Fays two particle theory of electricity as being real. So Benjamin Franklin had to start over doing all the experiments again. What he found was that lightning and static electricity were the same. He ran a wire from the roof of his hillside home to his basement and a fireplace ball on a wooden table. He placed another fireplace ball, on the table and ran a copper wire to a ground round in the ground. When a storm cloud would come along a giant ARC would be created between the two balls. He mission was to shut that off. And he did. He got a third fireplace ball, and made a two ring copper capacitor, suspended by string from the wooden beams in his basement, the problem was that the strings caught on fire. So he then used strands of silk. When he charged the wire to the third fire place ball placed between the original two, with an abundance of particles of electricity no current flowed to ground. When he discharged his copper ring capacitor lightning jumped through all three balls and ground. He had created the first open air transistor And he had proven that only electricity stops electricity. He had already had an accident when he left the wire to the ground rod, exposed to the first fireplace ball, it nearly burnt his face and hands off as it burned back. This intrigued him because it apparently created more power than had been created before. He eventually tried pointed and flat electrodes and then was able to prove which way electricity was flowing. By putting a large flat electrode on the wire from the roof, and a small electrode on the wire from the ground he could create what we now call a cathode ray. It would melt the tip of the pointed electrode. When he reversed the electrodes the pointed electrode from the roof created a powerful ARC to the flat electrode. But neither the flat electrode or the pointed electrode melted. So he correctly concluded that the electricity was flowing from the roof to the ground rod, which he had proven with the pointed and flat experiment.

    He then installed lightning rods up and down the Eastern Seaboard on the homes most hit by lightning, with his own money. He sent a letter to the Royal Society stating that he could stop lightning from hitting buildings. They laughed at his paper for over twenty minutes and dared him to fly a kite in an electrical storm. When he did fly a kite in an electrical storm by isolating the kite sting and keys from himself with a strand of silk it allowed the keys to reach a voltage of about 30,000 volts, which is enough for the kite to repel an ARC from the storm cloud. He even let his son get a static shock from the keys. The Royal Society eventually awarded him the Copley award their highest honor dong away with Du Fays two particle theory of electricity. What did our “modern” colleges do for grant money after destroying the scientific method, they went back to that insane theory that sent kids to bell towers to ward off lightning, and reversed the marking on modern car batteries from Benjamin Franklin’s exacting markings. Then made up the neutron particle that they stated existed by attraction forces which do not exist in our universe. It would be hysterically funny if my neighbors were not all poor scientists or poor cowardly citizens allowing our future our children to become vegetables, to appease a group of paranoid idiots.

    History keeps repeating itself read below. But you can see the government was lying or they are lying. I have personally seen what the government will do for bribes and campaign contributions, anything. Just recently the Enola gay crew had admitted that there was a minute and a half delay between when their bomb was dropped and when it detonated. And that was because there was a smaller plane with them that dropped the real bomb, and 886 pounder that can be made in your barn with rather common materials. So yea they hid the secret of the bomb but at a cost that will never be repaid to American citizens. And if you realize that they promised to hide the secret of the atom bomb from citizens of earth who are they?

    Name:  Hiroshima Bomb-vs.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  291.0 KB

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    Last edited by William McCormick; 12-20-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  25. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Big Lake/Monticello MN
    Posts
    15,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    With all due respect, you have not produced an actual proof. Your wording is more indicative of confirmation bias. Show the math. It's been a while, but I can still grasp up to early graduate-level differential geometry on manifolds, Lagrangian/Classical/Quantum Mechanics, Special & General Relativity.
    I would have to re-read a few things, ponder them a bit again, before entering into the proving/disproving of the speed of light.

    Suffice it to say, I do not agree with William at this time. I don't really expect to as I'm pretty comfortable with the current theories of light.

    I'm never opposed to rethinking my present understanding, but math/physics/science are always entangled in my methods. The "common sense" method of proof is only a starting point William - in my opinion.
    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  26. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Big Lake/Monticello MN
    Posts
    15,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    Actually up until World War Two scientists knew light was particles of electricity that transverse the universe in the blink of an eye. When they are negatively accelerated by formations of matter, they create light. Once a light beam is formed it is all instantaneous communication from one side of the universe to the other.

    My guess is that next they will make learning triangle math illegal. Sorry Minnesota Dave. Heck they mislabeled electricity, and claimed that there is no such thing as perpetual motion or over unity.

    Derek of Vertasium on YouTube was riding in an over unity device and is now proving it to other professors. Pretty cool stuff. In the defense industry this has been known since before World War Two. I think the thought of a couple million Japanese kamikaze fighters in perpetual motion aircraft was just a little much to live with. And Benjamin Franklin who created the first open air capacitor had an over unity turkey spit.

    Sincerely,

    William McCormick
    I like Derek at Veritasium, he's quite interesting.
    This video on electricity has "blown up" the internet
    Many people (youtubers) partially agree or partially disagree with him....or are just crazed that he is "rocking the boat" a little.
    Very entertaining.

    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  27. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    4,784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    I do remember studying what William initially proposed in physics class 30+ years ago in college. As I recall it was presented as alternative view. The professor was from Oak Ridge Labs. He may have held that belief or was obligated to present it?

    I aced the classes only because it was highly math based and I discovered how to chase units without much understanding of concepts.

  28. Likes William McCormick liked this post
  29. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Big Lake/Monticello MN
    Posts
    15,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by tapwelder View Post
    I do remember studying what William initially proposed in physics class 30+ years ago in college. As I recall it was presented as alternative view. The professor was from Oak Ridge Labs. He may have held that belief or was obligated to present it?

    I aced the classes only because it was highly math based and I discovered how to chase units without much understanding of concepts.
    I generally used that trick until I understood the concepts - works good
    Dave J.

    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

    Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

  30. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    I would have to re-read a few things, ponder them a bit again, before entering into the proving/disproving of the speed of light.

    Suffice it to say, I do not agree with William at this time. I don't really expect to as I'm pretty comfortable with the current theories of light.

    I'm never opposed to rethinking my present understanding, but math/physics/science are always entangled in my methods. The "common sense" method of proof is only a starting point William - in my opinion.
    Yet the current theory of light as you claim to support says that light can only go at a velocity of C. So at any moment a large object is viewed it cannot be at the same time according to modern science, no matter how you look at it. It would be distorted perhaps out of place by thousands of miles even within our own universe. So I would definitely take a better look. The way I have explained it was the way we knew it to be at one time.

    Sincerely,

    Wiliam McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  31. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaDave View Post
    I generally used that trick until I understood the concepts - works good

    It is true I have seen some very good people use math amazingly efficiently and I was almost convinced of false things. Until I asked the teacher how she came to that conclusion of placing values where she did, and at that point the class fell apart. It ended up with her insulting me and everyone in the class. Because although the students could perform the math faster than me they really weren’t learning why they were doing the math like that, other than from being told to do so by the teacher. So when the teacher asked the class to tell the idiot “me” what I was missing no one could, and basically called them all idiots. And when she couldn’t do it either it was all too funny.

    At a given time if light stuck at C left an object and was not instantaneous across the universe, when you looked at an object you would never see what was there because at the moment in time that the light left the edges of the object, or even the middle of the object it would all be the same, but since the distance from the far side to the viewer, and the near side to the viewer will be different, at velocity of C, the viewer will be seeing the far side as it was perhaps a million before, or he may not see it because it was somewhere else at that time. Of course light could not work like this, because if as they claim galaxies are moving across the universe, and solar systems are moving within the galaxy and planets are moving within the solar system, these light particles bound for all directions, could not bring a whole picture to an observer anywhere. Just do the simple triangle math on that. With velocity at C, instead of infinity you would not see what is there. Yet they claim we are looking at something from millions of years ago meaning that the light once it departs just goes in the direction it left from a moving object. So they want to have their cake my cake your cake and eat it all and try to make me thank them and pay them for doing so. Talk about lazy or uneducated I give you the modern scientist and mathematician.

    Dave you are a dinosaur so do not take offense.

    Sincerely,

    Wiliam McCormick
    Last edited by William McCormick; 12-20-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

  32. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Clovis California
    Posts
    6,321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Speed Of Light

    It simple just go 1 g till 1/2 way then break at 1 g. Takes care of the gravity problems too.

    But big question is how long will it take to get to light speed?

    Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    It is true I have seen some very good people use math amazingly efficiently and I was almost convinced of false things. Until I asked the teacher how she came to that conclusion of placing values where she did, and at that point the class fell apart. It ended up with her insulting me and everyone in the class. Because although the students could perform the math faster than me they really weren’t learning why they were doing the math like that, other than from being told to do so by the teacher. So when the teacher asked the class to tell the idiot “me” what I was missing no one could, and basically called them all idiots. And when she couldn’t do it either it was all too funny.

    At a given time if light stuck at C left an object and was not instantaneous across the universe, when you looked at an object you would never see what was there because at the moment in time that the light left the edges of the object, or even the middle of the object it would all be the same, but since the distance from the far side to the viewer, and the near side to the viewer will be different, at velocity of C, the viewer will be seeing the far side as it was perhaps a million before, or he may not see it because it was somewhere else at that time. Of course light could not work like this, because if as they claim galaxies are moving across the universe, and solar systems are moving within the galaxy and planets are moving within the solar system, these light particles bound for all directions, could not bring a whole picture to an observer anywhere. Just do the simple triangle math on that. With velocity at C, instead of infinity you would not see what is there. Yet they claim we are looking at something from millions of years ago meaning that the light once it departs just goes in the direction it left from a moving object. So they want to have their cake my cake your cake and eat it all and try to make me thank them and pay them for doing so. Talk about lazy or uneducated I give you the modern scientist and mathematician.

    Dave you are a dinosaur so do not take offense.

    Sincerely,

    Wiliam McCormick
    Last edited by smithdoor; 12-20-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,656,333,391.43603 seconds with 13 queries