+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Speed Of Light

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speed Of Light

PLEASE!!!! Let's not get him started again, please!?!?!?!?!?

2. Likes CAVEMANN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:  1146614.png
Views: 294
Size:  44.7 KB
    Richard
    West coast of Florida
    Website

4. Likes CAVEMANN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munkul View Post
    Yes... because everyone else in the world, including the last few generations of particle physicists, are wrong.

What a load of hooey.
    Science has nothing to do with peer pressure. Your argument highlights you are not about the science. If you had some scientific argument or some personal knowledge I would certainly give it a wide berth. But you argue with peer pressure and that holds no weight with real scientists. If you understood why America is a republic you would know that the more scientists you have backing something the more that something being backed is incorrect. Because 85 percent of the populous will do the wrong thing when lead by poor leaders. We are supposed to be a republic and when poor leaders take over the fifteen percent of the populous that does not care what peer pressure claims is true is supposed to remove them.

Look who the majority of Americans voted for, “scientists” especially voted for this idiot.

As soon as you fix science as Benjamin Franklin did it starts to decay. It is just the nature of idiots clawing their way to the top, so they are not seen as poor citizens.

Consider the people that let Biden allow the mandate of an experimental injection by threatening people with loss of their job if they did not get injected with an injection not fully tested. An injection that was let past the normal tests so that those at extreme risk of the virus might be helped if they wanted to take a chance. Coercing someone to take the COVID injection against the lessons and rules of the Geneva convention and Nuremberg trials is not allowed on earth. Nazi Germany before World War Two lost 289,000 people in their tiny country to influenza. It happens as the civilizations population rises and natural selection is no longer practiced as well as people no longer performing manual tasks for exercise. So you get these corrections by nature. The COVID-19 injection has been found to cause permanent heart damage in healthy people that were never at risk from COVID-19, that is why you do not just put aside lessons of history. Germany started the same coerced experimental testing in Germany after their influenza incident. And the world made rules to make sure it never happened again.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    Last edited by William McCormick; 09-30-2022 at 05:27 AM.
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

the more scientists you have backing something the more that something being backed is incorrect.

You mean like the COVID JAB??
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    LET'S GO BRANDON!"INFLATION-THAT'S THE PRICE WE PAY FOR THOSE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS EVERYBODY THOUGHT WERE FREE."RONALD REAGAN
    JEFF

7. Likes William McCormick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAVEMANN View Post
    the more scientists you have backing something the more that something being backed is incorrect.

You mean like the COVID JAB??
    Imagine lazy criminal Biden on a job site, claiming he wire wheeled in-between starts and stops of welds, and then have fifty welds fail and everyone takes hell. How long would a man with an addiction to lying last in the real world? So he clawed his way up with lies and bribes and whatever he could to avoid such a work place incident. But the republican politicians never even brought this out because they all have dirt on each other. They are all corrupt. I say water boarding at beautiful Guantanamo Bay with subsequent video confessions of their acts of treason.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

9. Likes CAVEMANN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meltedmetal View Post
    William, your error in this idea is that you seem to think the light from the past position of Mercury stops and stays with you. The light from 10 minutes before you see Mercury perfectly positioned in the center of the orb that is the sun is now 10 minutes at the speed of light past your position. You can no longer see it. The light from 10 minutes in the future has not reached you yet. So just a nice round orb.
    I was saying that you can never see mercury centered in the sun on earth when all three bodies are exactly aligned. As the earth will only get that picture minutes later when all three heavily bodies are no longer aligned. If light communicates at C and of course it does not in is infinitely fast.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post

Consider the people that let Biden allow the mandate of an experimental injection by threatening people with loss of their job if they did not get injected with an injection not fully tested. An injection that was let past the normal tests so that those at extreme risk of the virus might be helped if they wanted to take a chance. Coercing someone to take the COVID injection against the lessons and rules of the Geneva convention and Nuremberg trials is not allowed on earth. Nazi Germany before World War Two lost 289,000 people in their tiny country to influenza. It happens as the civilizations population rises and natural selection is no longer practiced as well as people no longer performing manual tasks for exercise. So you get these corrections by nature. The COVID-19 injection has been found to cause permanent heart damage in healthy people that were never at risk from COVID-19, that is why you do not just put aside lessons of history. Germany started the same coerced experimental testing in Germany after their influenza incident. And the world made rules to make sure it never happened again.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    i figure i could show that trump played 10times+ bigger role in this than, biden, and how obama set the stage for the plandemic, along w/ the real reason we had nuremburg trials, was to steal there unethical info, and continue the project - but that rock the conversation . so focusing the present/future basically the only rights we have now/or gonna have, are the ones the people care to protect, and i see nowhere are we/they drawing the line. when over half the adaults in the country fall for this, its not looking good. theres alot more than just heart problems - theres multiple medical problems. theres strong reason to suspect theres nano particles of "graphene/graphene oxide in the vaccine, and something magnetic in fraudulant pcr test and or darpa hydro gel. this is military/darpa technogy , and these magnetic nanoparticles can surround the brain, or penetrate the blood barrier, and be used for mind reading/control, attack your body/organs, collect ur vital signs. how much, or how many boosters are needed to do this, i havent a clue, but its known the govt has this capability as im describing. so figuring something as conductive/magnetic, and then ad microwaves/5g to the picture. this stuff im sayin has already been done in epermints on people - they can turn people into a robot . thats big part reason i posted that book a few posts back for u.
    Last edited by 123weld; 10-10-2022 at 12:13 AM.

12. Likes William McCormick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tapwelder View Post
    All I know is, Light is really really fast. Almost as fast as the speed of light.

How does motion occur if communication is instantaneous? If you slice up the beam would there have to be chance occuring per slice? Like stop motion? Otherwise, it would seem static, like a single chord played continuously?
    Light and sound are similar but different. Sound and light cannot pass through the same objects. But light is just ambient radiation particles slightly slowed to create the effect of light.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    Also just because "science" changes its mind over a century or 2 doesnt mean its all flawed. I thi k some of the constants been known pretty accurately for a long while. Even genius make errors, some of the biggest disasters casused by brilliant people.
    They getting ready to send a 10 billion telescope up, i got to figure someone on that crew understands the speed of light.
    But here is a mathematical quandry. Whats the odds some one comes along on a welding forum with a revolutionary theory about fundamental physics? Say discovers the speed of light is different than 1000s of physicists think for near a century?
    Unfortunately until World War Two the Universal Scientists like Benjamin Franklin and other more modern scientists like professor Casablanca did think exactly as I do. The government openly announced that they would hide the secret of the atom and atom bomb from the citizens of earth. Which cracks me up because if they are not citizens who are they.

In order to accomplish the cover up of the Hiroshima bomb they had to destroy everything at a basic level, they did not mention that, at the time they were selling it. Electricity, light, explosives, definitions of words, and even economics all have to be covered up, perverted, distorted, made incorrect in order to hide the atom bomb. So it is just business as usual from where I am sitting. I have not seen anything in modern science that rivals Universal science. Everything we have today technology wise is basically flawed, because it was built on incorrect basic fundamentals. They had really great dye back in the days of the Egyptians does it mean they understood the atom? No. Witch doctors have cures for things our modern doctors did not and do not have, does it mean they understand chemistry? No. The problem is that neither do our scientists today understand what they are doing.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LtBadd View Post
    Name:  1146614.png
Views: 294
Size:  44.7 KB
    Even that image and statement highlights just how failed we are. As particles of electricity “electrons” do not orbit protons. There is no attraction force in our universe, so there is nothing to support that theory.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Yes... because everyone else in the world, including the last few generations of particle physicists, are wrong.

What a load of hooey.
    Those particle physicists claimed before they started their counterintelligence “work" that their work would be wrong, false and misleading to hide the Hiroshima bomb that Benjamin Franklin put forth the theory for.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    Just what is it that makes so many hate the government wholesale,,,, then they cheer the national anthem and all bent out of shape with people they dont feel are patriotic enough. I understand some people with a specific beef or even a bit of generalization but the simple mindedness of the politics is beyond me. I should say amazes and no wonder its so sucessful, we have boiled it all down to a political feeling could be simplified in about 7 questions the psycoligists poll.
    I should have recorded a quote on the news in an interview with an idiot. They ask the guy,,, you know this isnt true. The guy said,,, yes but,,, I am going to believe it anyway.
    Most of the citizens do not follow our basic doctrine because most have never seen it nor understand how it came to be. So they think America has laws made by men which is blasphemy actually. As only the laws of God his laws of science are true laws that cannot be broken. Politicians wanted the power of the Universal Scientist so they corrupted their work, their work of finding and explaining the true laws of science. And now we have mislabeled electricity, and perhaps 40 imaginary sub matter particles. If that is your idea of America yea I have no use for its leaders or you. America was over before George Washington left office, that is what most don’t realize. True Americans kept America alive in their hearts because it was stated to be “illegal" to live as in American publicly.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has had me speechless over how truly dangerously ignorant William is.
    However, his attacks on the currently accepted sciences is not a bad thing, as this alternative attitude is the reason why the current theories have been tested and proven as far as practicable.

This is the easiest "theory" of yours to disprove, so I'll jump straight in here.

The electrical energy from the battery charges both the capacitor to the same potential as the battery, and completes the circuit through the lightbulb, using energy and creating light.
    Disconnect the battery, and the energy stored in the capacitor is discharged into the lightbulb, keeping it lit, until the potential becomes 0.

The only thing you have proved in this experiment is energy storage. You'd see a spike in current as the circuit is initially made, while the capacitor charges up. It has just pulled more energy from the battery than the lightbulb would have alone.

At NO POINT in this experiment is there anything even slightly approaching "free energy" or perpetual motion.
    That's because it is an incorrect theory, it's literally impossible.

The first law of thermodynamics characterizes the impossibility of perpetual motion. This was theorised in the 18th century by various scientists and mathematicians who all came to the same conclusions independently. People have been trying to disprove it ever since, and at no point in 300 years has anyone came close.

Einstein's mass-energy equivalence formula was such a radical breakthrough because it dealt with sub-atomic particle bonds which up until that point, no-one understood.

Since then, we have had no breakthoughs on this scale, although many have tried. Nanotech, superconductors, etc, nothing has given us the energy jump that we want and need. All just incremental advances in engineering.
    All energy sources we have and use today are UTTERLY characterised by the two theories I have mentioned.

All we've had is the breakthrough in computing, which revolutionised the way we communicate and interact. But no quantum leap forward in energy terms.
    You are the kind of person that believes that liars are smart or slick. I think they are dumb. And although Biden admits that he is dumb for lying he is probably lying. You are worried about my intelligence while you probably voted in this fool? Or the fools in the other party (same party) that couldn’t use this against him? Get the balls to attack what is really evil, it is not me.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has had me speechless over how truly dangerously ignorant William is.
    However, his attacks on the currently accepted sciences is not a bad thing, as this alternative attitude is the reason why the current theories have been tested and proven as far as practicable.

This is the easiest "theory" of yours to disprove, so I'll jump straight in here.

The electrical energy from the battery charges both the capacitor to the same potential as the battery, and completes the circuit through the lightbulb, using energy and creating light.
    Disconnect the battery, and the energy stored in the capacitor is discharged into the lightbulb, keeping it lit, until the potential becomes 0.

The only thing you have proved in this experiment is energy storage. You'd see a spike in current as the circuit is initially made, while the capacitor charges up. It has just pulled more energy from the battery than the lightbulb would have alone.

At NO POINT in this experiment is there anything even slightly approaching "free energy" or perpetual motion.
    That's because it is an incorrect theory, it's literally impossible.

The first law of thermodynamics characterizes the impossibility of perpetual motion. This was theorised in the 18th century by various scientists and mathematicians who all came to the same conclusions independently. People have been trying to disprove it ever since, and at no point in 300 years has anyone came close.

Einstein's mass-energy equivalence formula was such a radical breakthrough because it dealt with sub-atomic particle bonds which up until that point, no-one understood.

Since then, we have had no breakthoughs on this scale, although many have tried. Nanotech, superconductors, etc, nothing has given us the energy jump that we want and need. All just incremental advances in engineering.
    All energy sources we have and use today are UTTERLY characterised by the two theories I have mentioned.

All we've had is the breakthrough in computing, which revolutionised the way we communicate and interact. But no quantum leap forward in energy terms.
    Who told you that more energy is drawn through a resistive circuit if a capacitor is inline with it? That is just untrue. What I originally wrote is still exactly correct I have tested it thoroughly both monitoring with oscilloscope, and accurate milliamp prob. When you initialize the circuit the bulb draws full current as it would with or without the capacitor. As soon as the capacitor starts to charge the voltage drops. At that point you take the battery out of the circuit and connect the bulb to the capacitor and you will get the same lighting effect you did from the battery or better, but now from the capacitor that charged for free as does electric wiring in your house. A wire is a small capacitor.

If you cut the ground prong off your 100 foot extension cord and hold the grounded tool that it is powering you can feel the current nicely especially if your hands are wet. Even a ground fault breaker that the ground has come loose will cause this and it does not trip the breaker. I did a lot of wet coring in my day and I am sure of it.

With inductive loads an inline capacitor will raise voltage which can increase amperage, but not always not in all cases that is the art of sizing the capacitors right. Heat pumps move more watts of heat than they use to move them. That is over unity. An air conditioner is over unity but that would make them all look like communist government idiots. Fools say well heat pumps and air conditioners are taking the heat from somewhere, and I would say sure but they are delivering usable heat energy that once used will just migrate back to where it was taken. Following Newtons laws that nothing is ever gained or lost in our universe. Trust me people that understand electricity and the universe are hiding their laughing faces when people say there is no such thing as perpetual motion. Even people that work with electricity run for complex formula and rules rather than look at the reality. Let go of the peer pressure and understand it alone.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    Last edited by William McCormick; 10-11-2022 at 10:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

"Who told you that more energy is drawn through a resistive circuit"

It is true, just needs a coating of flux. (Magnetic)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woznme View Post
    "Who told you that more energy is drawn through a resistive circuit"

It is true, just needs a coating of flux. (Magnetic)
    A resistive circuit limits the current drawn to ohms law. When a capacitor and restive element are in series with a power supply. An inductive load draws more current and usually higher voltage in an AC circuit.

Sincerely,

William McCormick.

Post Thanks / Like

A resistive circuit limits the current drawn to ohms law. When a capacitor and restive element are in series with a power supply. An inductive load draws more current and usually higher voltage in an AC circuit.
    We're talking about energy here, not current, inductors or dodgy laws. Who is that bum Ohms anyway, bet he's woke.

Post Thanks / Like

We're talking about energy here, not current, inductors or dodgy laws. Who is that bum Ohms anyway, bet he's woke.
    If you have similar current and voltage created in a capacitor the same as the voltage and current used in the first half of the cycle to power something, the energy created for free is over unity. And of course we have over unity just look at heat pumps. That is all that is happening In a capacitor we are moving and storing power nothing is ever gained or lost in this universe.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

I once tried to create energy by drinking red bull. It made me hungry so I ate an apple, spitting out the seeds. My dog ate the seeds and pooped out in the back yard. Guess what, the poop grew into an apple tree. One day an apple fell down and hit me in the heed thereby proving you can't create energy even with unity and duality. So you're wrong again.

25. Likes Meltedmetal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I once tried to create energy by drinking red bull. It made me hungry so I ate an apple, spitting out the seeds. My dog ate the seeds and pooped out in the back yard. Guess what, the poop grew into an apple tree. One day an apple fell down and hit me in the heed thereby proving you can't create energy even with unity and duality. So you're wrong again.
    You can create energy where you want it using less energy than the energy created where you want it.

I pee in the toilet it goes to the sewer treatment plant and out to sea, it evaporates and the cloud it forms fills the Niagara river up and generates the power for my house. Certainly it takes less energy to pea in the toilet, haha.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

You can create energy where you want it using less energy than the energy created where you want it.

I pee in the toilet it goes to the sewer treatment plant and out to sea, it evaporates and the cloud it forms fills the Niagara river up and generates the power for my house. Certainly it takes less energy to pea in the toilet, haha.

Depends on how old you are. I heard you old codgers expend quite alot of energy trying to squeeze out a pea. Free energy equation not lookin so good now huh

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on how old you are. I heard you old codgers expend quite alot of energy trying to squeeze out a pea. Free energy equation not lookin so good now huh
    No problem here with that yet, thank God. I still output a lot of work more than the average young fellow so I stay pretty fit for 60.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it.
    A good robust beer and bbq diet keeps you young healthy and strong. Not like those soy boys.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it.
    A good robust beer and bbq diet keeps you young healthy and strong. Not like those soy boys.
    The beer ends you up with Alzheimers and or liver problems. Too much barbecue has some shortcomings as well.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

You must be talking about the NY stuff

32. Likes William McCormick liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist