Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Of Light

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speed Of Light

Quote Originally Posted by jrporter View Post
    "I read an article yrs ago the microwave idea came from techs working on fighter jet radar and when it was activated and they stood in front of it they'd feel their bodies warming up."
    Funny coincidence @mla2ofus. Wife and I were watching the Blacklist last night (season 8) and the main character tells a story about the guy that invented the microwave was standing near a radar test and noticed the candy bar in his pocket starting to soften and melt. Said his company patented the idea and he was handsomely rewarded with $2! I did a search and this article seems to corroborate that story. https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...d-by-accident/
    Up until last night I was pretty sure that Roy Grumman invented the microwave for his lunar rock collector - the trip to the moon was so fast they needed a quicker way to heat their food ...
    Almost all the companies work on the same stuff at the same time. The government tries to get involved so that they can limit the companies use of the new invention. That is why it is always the defense companies that do that kind of stuff, and get paid for doing it, so the government can lay claim to it.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick View Post
    All the rules are man made and that makes them all subject to mans weaknesses and shortcomings. But these rules were in play and built everything we have today. Then they put the speed limit on light and claimed particles of electricity do not transverse the entire universe in the blink of an eye. Which if you have done any experiments of your own with non metallic shielded bombs you know that artificial gravity is created towards a bomb before it blows. Modern science will not discuss or acknowledge this. But I am working on some proofs.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

The blink of an eye is not instantaneous...
    Owner of Fast Leroy's Bar and Grill
    Liquor up Front, Poker in the Rear

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    The average response for the human eye is 1/20 th of a second. The now older CRT type TVs (I still use one) use a scan/interlace of 1/30th of a second to be faster than the human eye. This can be easily tested and proved but Im not going into that.

Couple days ago I worked with a dude that has a son working for the Max Planck Institute doing research on magnetic lensing. He said they are trying to see whats on the other side of a Black Hole. Ive never thought about the other side of a Black Hole but what in the Universe could be on the other side?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Insaneride View Post
    He said they are trying to see whats on the other side of a Black Hole. Ive never thought about the other side of a Black Hole but what in the Universe could be on the other side?

They might be investigating the effects of a magnetic field on the gravitational lensing that black holes create on photon direction/propagation:

We showed that already small magnetic field B ∼ 10^(−10) (in geometric units), which does not distort the geometry of the black hole near the event horizon, nevertheless increases seemingly the bending angle and time delay for a ray of light propagating in vicinity of a super-massive black hole. This happens because the magnetic field is supposed to exist even far from black hole, thereby exerting considerable metric influence on a ray of light during the whole way from a source to an observer.
    From this paper: Magnetised black hole as a gravitational lens

The "metric" they speak of is a generalized "distance function" that takes into account the warping of space-time due to gravity and lets one calculate distances (and ultimately paths) in the curved space-time. In flat-space, the metric is known as the Pythagorean Theorem, is ds = √(a + b), in 3-D space ds = √(a + b + c), but once space-time is affected by gravity, this metric (the expression for "ds") starts to look much different than than those two simplified versions.
    1st on WeldingWeb to have a scrolling sig!

5. Likes MinnesotaDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy, Oscar, that made head hurt just trying to read that!!
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"
    Hobart G-213 portable
    Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mla2ofus View Post
    blame Insaneride, he is the one that brought it up!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mla2ofus View Post
    It was easier to read than the sh!t McCormick is spouting out!!!!!

9. Likes Munkul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    When you consider the size of the universe it is as close to instantaneous as you can get.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    If I wasn't so.....crazy, I wouldn't try to act normal, and you would be afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    They might be investigating the effects of a magnetic field on the gravitational lensing that black holes create on photon direction/propagation:

The "metric" they speak of is a generalized "distance function" that takes into account the warping of space-time due to gravity and lets one calculate distances (and ultimately paths) in the curved space-time. In flat-space, the metric is known as the Pythagorean Theorem, is ds = √(a + b), in 3-D space ds = √(a + b + c), but once space-time is affected by gravity, this metric (the expression for "ds") starts to look much different than than those two simplified versions.
    Space is the definition of nothing, and time is mans tool, nothing more than a tape measure to break up the rotation of the earth with. Time is not a law it has no force. Time is mans ratios of the universes movements that do not always follow his tape measure. The atomic clock is a 75 year old invention that can be altered by just about any magnetic, electrical, or gravitational activity.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortfuse View Post
    It was easier to read than the sh!t McCormick is spouting out!!!!!
    So you like science fiction over fact, that is your taste. You cannot get away from the fact that if light had a speed limit it would skew in short distances we could see. In fifty feet a laser would skew 1.16 inches and it does not. So either our galaxy is not whirling around and moving or light is instantaneous. Just 50 years ago this was well known amongst those that were working on a real space program and then in 1973 you could not mention such things anymore because there were papers written that said it cannot be. No proof no sane explanation just papers written about it. Benjamin Franklin had over unity, our modern scientists say it is impossible. You will see.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Insaneride View Post
    The average response for the human eye is 1/20 th of a second. The now older CRT type TVs (I still use one) use a scan/interlace of 1/30th of a second to be faster than the human eye. This can be easily tested and proved but Im not going into that.

Couple days ago I worked with a dude that has a son working for the Max Planck Institute doing research on magnetic lensing. He said they are trying to see whats on the other side of a Black Hole. Ive never thought about the other side of a Black Hole but what in the Universe could be on the other side?

Over the years they have called different things a black hole. Today they seem to be fixated on the centers of galaxies that appear to be taking in matter and ejecting it perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy. The reason you see blackness is because there is heat generated there but not much light. There is no pulling force, what you have is a compressive force created by the ambient radiation being slowed on its journey through the galaxy and causing the galaxy to spin and at its center collapse and eject matter above the plane.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

14. Likes Insaneride liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats it, Gravitational lensing. Thanks for the correction.

Post Thanks / Like

Space is the definition of nothing, and time is mans tool, nothing more than a tape measure to break up the rotation of the earth with. Time is not a law it has no force. Time is mans ratios of the universes movements that do not always follow his tape measure. The atomic clock is a 75 year old invention that can be altered by just about any magnetic, electrical, or gravitational activity.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    wrong yet again.

Post Thanks / Like

wrong yet again.
    Where are these rules for space? They do not exist and you have no hypothesis for them that you can demonstrate. Where are your rules for time? You have no hypothesis for the rules of time that you can demonstrate. You are reciting the rules of a sci-fi game as if it has something to do with reality. All this talk of bending nothing, that should be the definition of crazy. Space is nothing and has no power or substance and no laws. How can you bend nothing. They make fancy computer graphics and suddenly something you cannot touch, you cannot see is doing everything. That is par for modern science but it makes no sense when compared to reality.

Einstein was used as a weapon of counterintelligence his light bending near planets is explained by ramping density gases around all heavenly bodies and not gravity. Sure gravity creates the ramping density gases around the heavenly bodies however it is not the gravity bending the light it is varying density gas. So there are no experiments done after World War Two that hold a grain of sand because they sabotaged the scientific method and just filled young minds with crazy. We could have gone to other solar systems in the fifties it was not allowed.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Not only is it 5 o'clock somewhere, it's 5 o'clock here.

That's my space rule for the weekend.
    ---Meltedmetal

Post Thanks / Like

Where are these rules
    They are documented everywhere, but you choose not to believe them, which we already know. You're the only one in the whole world that actually knows anything about anything. We already know this. Everything according to you is correct, and everything according to everybody else is incorrect. Strange, isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

So you like science fiction over fact, that is your taste. You cannot get away from the fact that if light had a speed limit it would skew in short distances we could see. In fifty feet a laser would skew 1.16 inches and it does not. So either our galaxy is not whirling around and moving or light is instantaneous. Just 50 years ago this was well known amongst those that were working on a real space program and then in 1973 you could not mention such things anymore because there were papers written that said it cannot be. No proof no sane explanation just papers written about it. Benjamin Franklin had over unity, our modern scientists say it is impossible. You will see.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    So what happened to science, Ben Franklins over unity, etc between approx 1750 and the 1940's or so? You seem to gloss over 180+ years. Your main points of reference are Ben Franklin and the four hour moon lander
    Millermatic 252 MIG
    Miller Dynasty 200DX TIG
    Miller Spectrum 625 Plasma
    Altas 12x36 Metal Lathe
    Bridgeport Milling Machine
    www.psacustomcreations.com

Post Thanks / Like

They are documented everywhere, but you choose not to believe them, which we already know. You're the only one in the whole world that actually knows anything about anything. We already know this. Everything according to you is correct, and everything according to everybody else is incorrect. Strange, isn't it?
    LGBT is documented everywhere, electricities polarity is documented everywhere it does not mean it is right.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

LGBT is documented everywhere, electricities polarity is documented everywhere it does not mean it is right.

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    Certainly not by default, but you digress. This topic is carefully scrutinized by the brightest minds in the world, but in your reality they are not, and it is solely you who is the ultimate judge of things. Strange, isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Certainly not by default, but you digress. This topic is carefully scrutinized by the brightest minds in the world, but in your reality they are not, and it is solely you who is the ultimate judge of things. Strange, isn't it?
    I lived the reality, I face they shut down the space program that actually netted the government 100 times what they out layed in extra taxes that year. I watched as the technology that put us on the moon completely disappeared and or is totally misunderstood. So yea if I was the last person on earth that felt the way I do having seen and been able to face the reality then yes my opinion is all that. Many of the guys here are fighting for self destruction. There were people here standing up for electrode negative when there is nothing negative about a particle of electricity, absolutely nothing. It is not attracted to matter or other particles of electricity it repels all things it is pure pressure. But now we call it negative for no sane or positive reason pun intended.

"When men become weak and fit for a master it matters not from what quarter he comes. George Washington

When they are telling you what gender you are based on a new scientific test they come up with maybe then it will ring a bell or maybe you will just be proud of what the test found you to be?

There are no great minds here if they are not at the basis of science seeing the errors. You have said a hundred times "there are so many papers, all agree, everyone sees it that way. In the olden days a Universal Scientist would have gotten up walked over and decked you, for not knowing the first thing about science and that is that it is usually only a handful on earth that understand it, because they are willing to die to keep pure. All the rest are playing politics and taking cash for corrupting it. Which is always the governments motif operandi, every government. It is not like they have a plan they just have knee jerk reactions when they realize what could happen to them rather swiftly and with no recourse.

Sincerely,

Wiliam McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Cowards and idiots watched the big plume cloud of a device proposed by Benjamin Franklin and hailed it as a scientific breakthrough. It is just a bomb very powerful but just a bomb. False scientists used the hype of the bomb to introduce totally false science paid for by the government into children's curriculum. I am not expecting those children to be a lot of help in figuring out what is wrong and how to fix it but I think they could be more help.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

I lived the reality, I face they shut down the space program that actually netted the government 100 times what they out layed in extra taxes that year.

Sincerely,

Wiliam McCormick
    No you didn't.
    That didn't happen.

Sincerely,

Munkul

Post Thanks / Like

Sincerely,

William McCormick
    Poor effort of an argument there, those two things are utterly unrelated.
    Your efforts to correct the WW of its "wrong science" is documented right here, but it does not mean it is right.

27. Likes Oscar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munkul View Post
    No you didn't.
    That didn't happen.

Sincerely,

Munkul
    The space shuttle was not a space craft and it still isnt. The space program was openly announced on national TV as ended. And people instead of asking why just started making up reasons. Like there must not be anything interesting on the moon or nothing we could do from the moon. Or I guess the moon is not a strategic object. Cowards are amazing they just spurt out anything to hide they are cowardly.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Munkul View Post
    Poor effort of an argument there, those two things are utterly unrelated.
    Your efforts to correct the WW of its "wrong science" is documented right here, but it does not mean it is right.
    Now scientists consider some hundred genders normal rather than an effect of a failed nation. And people are scrambling to justify the “science”, rather than to admit crazy is in charge.

Sincerely,

William McCormick