+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Cat's Away........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: When the Cat's Away........

Don't mice/rats also carry hanta virus?, if I recall. Maybe that was just only down in New Mexico where I read about it..

2. Likes samhop, whtbaron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a weed blower and blow the crap out of it and move on. I've seen thermo king units packed with more crap than that from the sh$t birds. But then again a 53' trailer with a TK unit is pretty hard to keep out of the weather, a 20 hp engine drive is easy to keep out of the crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Never thought about the corrosive effects. I saw some of the amber coating on the transformers in the rats nest. I'm assuming they gnawed it, and moved it to the nest. I dunno how much that stuff insulates, or just keeps corrosion down.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not like the damn thing wasn't started once in a while. I do this with everything I own. All the trucks, tractors, and welders. So eat sht dooooooods.

Gotta problem, and some folks have done some good suggestions. Good as it can be. It's a crap shoot.

Thanks for the GOOD INPUT!! I'm getting on in years, and got problems, so I don't give a damn about calling azzholes out nowadays. If yer crappin', you're gettin' called. If not, thanks. Gettin' tired of takin' crap with a smile.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    Geez guy, you ever get tired of the same wheez??????????????? Advice is what it's worth, and I generally do well not heeding yours(shrug).

I do a post, and it's a story. It's a journey. You're watching the solution as it happens. I really don't want your input. Ya haven't gotten it by now? I do sht on my own, always have, and it always works out. You're not in the loop man...........
    Well, don't ask for advice. I take care of my "sht". You leave it laying around in tall grass with the hood open for 15 years. In 30 years I've probably been through a mil-mil and a half of equipment, except for the weekend rabbit assault, it's all run every time I need it. And I don't hang on to old junk that's about to die. Do what you want and keep whining.

7. Likes _Weldman_ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 12V71 View Post
    Well, don't ask for advice. I take care of my "sht". You leave it laying around in tall grass with the hood open for 15 years. In 30 years I've probably been through a mil-mil and a half of equipment, except for the weekend rabbit assault, it's all run every time I need it. And I don't hang on to old junk that's about to die. Do what you want and keep whining.
    Exactly. It's like they say" play stupid games, win stupid prizes". Keeping and maintaining equipment is plenty of work as is, laziness and procrastination more than doubles the effort.

9. Likes _Weldman_, Race Mech liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread needs a new title
    When the Cat's Been let out of the bag........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by _Weldman_ View Post
    This thread needs a new title
    When the Cat's Been let out of the bag........
    Dooooood that can't weld structural with stick, welds it with shty non rated flux core. Gimme a break guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dooooood that can't weld structural with stick, welds it with shty non rated flux core. Gimme a break guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me pour a drink real quick enjoy a few sips, I will get back with you and you can have my full attention.

13. Likes 12V71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You posted the work, you live with it.(shrug)

Post Thanks / Like

Sure funny how you feel you can criticize anybody you want to, but sure as hell can't take any...

Post Thanks / Like

Sure funny how you feel you can criticize anybody you want to, but sure as hell can't take any...
    Been taking criticism for a while. So..............what ya gotta say???????????

Post Thanks / Like

So...................like.................this all started with rat sht??????????????

I have been to the Mount, and back

Post Thanks / Like

I have this deep seated feeling that this all boils down to ingrained sexual problems. Y'all need to see yer therapists. Or..........do it on yer own

Fwap yer way to mental health

Post Thanks / Like

So...................like.................this all started with rat sht??????????????

I have been to the Mount, and back
    No It all started when you got some good advice and started insulting people. See a pattern here?

Post Thanks / Like

Try going back and reading my first post in this mess... Just advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy ya think. Weird ya think......................... Makes as much sense as the crap y'all spit out.............or squeeze out

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy ya think. Weird ya think......................... Makes as much sense as the crap y'all spit out.............or squeeze out
    Well, when YOU can gross $3-4K a week fixing "sht" right... get back to me. Meantime I gots real stuff to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Try going back and reading my first post in this mess... Just advice.
    Did see it, didn't like it. I can't afford to drive the sht into the places I can't get it out of. So............................No..........didn't ignore ya..............just dont' like yer attitude about just about everything. I'm sure you'll get over it one of these days.

Post Thanks / Like

You should eat your own words in that regards for what you post on here and complain about. Now that you have my full attention I will say right now, unlike you I don't need a chronic disease or age for me to call out arseholes and I don't need to hide behind a keyboard to do it either. I might or might not like what you post or not like you in general or whatever, but I set aside my differences anyways and try to help you along with anyone else on forums no matter race, creed, sex, or whatever makes them different or what they think why they are different. Never insulted you in anyway yet you want to call me and my welding out.
    Let's start off with you're a fake in what you think you are and what you think you can do, you created your own misery by not learning from your own mistakes that could of mitigate 95% or more of the BS you post on here. If you knew half the schit you claim to know or do you would know the flux core I use and you would know it's just as strong as a welding rod you like to stick up your arse and ride.
    The flux core I use NR211 is approved for AWS D1.1 which is same FABshield 21B another T11 wire is rated up to 3/4 inch structural. The whole T8 classification came from re-classification after Northridge earthquake in California. My work has been tested in ways you will never know and I do know how to weld with stick, and burned through thousands welding in refineries in Pt Arther TX, I prefer not to carry welding rods everywhere going up the heights your pusy arse too afraid to climb up cause some sorry arse excuse of whatever you can conjure up.
    Keep meddling in your own misery and not learning from your mistakes, I will keep exceeding in every which way you have failed and then some two fold over. Lot more to be said but you aren't worth the time though I will leave you with this picture.
    If my non stick welding structural with non rated flux core is of what you said then riddle me this, how in the fuk did I get this home with other heavy equipment hauled over thousands of miles with the king pin I welded on? I also built the flatbed the you see back there too. Do me a favor and don't answer, it was a rhetorical question even though will answer back with something anyways.
    Name:  Overload.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  99.3 KB

25. Likes 12V71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this a schlong thing?????????? Get back to yer real stuff, and call it a day

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a schlong thing?????????? Get back to yer real stuff, and call it a day
    for 12v71, not weldman.

Post Thanks / Like

You should eat your own words in that regards for what you post on here and complain about. Now that you have my full attention I will say right now, unlike you I don't need a chronic disease or age for me to call out arseholes and I don't need to hide behind a keyboard to do it either. I might or might not like what you post or not like you in general or whatever, but I set aside my differences anyways and try to help you along with anyone else on forums no matter race, creed, sex, or whatever makes them different or what they think why they are different. Never insulted you in anyway yet you want to call me and my welding out.
    Let's start off with you're a fake in what you think you are and what you think you can do, you created your own misery by not learning from your own mistakes that could of mitigate 95% or more of the BS you post on here. If you knew half the schit you claim to know or do you would know the flux core I use and you would know it's just as strong as a welding rod you like to stick up your arse and ride.
    The flux core I use NR211 is approved for AWS D1.1 which is same FABshield 21B another T11 wire is rated up to 3/4 inch structural. The whole T8 classification came from re-classification after Northridge earthquake in California. My work has been tested in ways you will never know and I do know how to weld with stick, and burned through thousands welding in refineries in Pt Arther TX, I prefer not to carry welding rods everywhere going up the heights your pusy arse too afraid to climb up cause some sorry arse excuse of whatever you can conjure up.
    Keep meddling in your own misery and not learning from your mistakes, I will keep exceeding in every which way you have failed and then some two fold over. Lot more to be said but you aren't worth the time though I will leave you with this picture.
    If my non stick welding structural with non rated flux core is of what you said then riddle me this, how in the fuk did I get this home with other heavy equipment hauled over thousands of miles with the king pin I welded on? I also built the flatbed the you see back there too. Do me a favor and don't answer, it was a rhetorical question even though will answer back with something anyways.
    Whether you stick weld or not at least you have a working welder🤣.

29. Likes _Weldman_, 12V71, Mikel_24 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, you rockName:  tkqe4fh-smiley-two-thumbs-up175028_285604.gif
Views: 514
Size:  1.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

for 12v71, not weldman.
    You're starting to sound pretty sorry. Actually childish even.
    Last edited by 12V71; 02-21-2022 at 10:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist