Thread: Lincoln Flextec 350x Construction

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln Flextec 350x Construction

I just acquired a Lincoln Flextec 350x construction model. In the shop we have a pile of LN7ís kicking around but thatís it for Lincoln wire feeders. These machines donít have the 14 pin control plug I would need to run these together. After some research I came across the 14 pin pigtail from Lincoln PN: K1798. Does anybody have experience with this on a similar machine with satisfactory results? Would really love to be able to run these together if possible but I canít find hardly any information aside from a thread from 2012 with no conclusion. Thanks in advance !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Flextec 350x Construction

Short answer is this welder can only run Lincoln 42volt wire feeders and across the arc feeders.
    The LN 7 is a 115 volt feeder and will take a custom adapter with 115 volt power source.
    Because you have an X welder it wants to work with a arc link ( flex feed) or cross link wire feeder.
    See owners manual for how to connect different Lincoln feeders. If you don't have one go to Lincolnelectric.com.
    Take code number and get exact manual for you welder. In the pull down tabs look for part and manuals.,