Thread: Got kicked off?

Post Thanks / Like

Got kicked off?

I somehow got kicked off the site and now can't get back on to my old profile, Fast Leroy. Can someone help?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got kicked off?

Welcome to the group again.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by FastLeroy View Post
    I somehow got kicked off the site and now can't get back on to my old profile, Fast Leroy. Can someone help?

3. Likes FastLeroy, 52 Ford liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome but I have no idea how that works
    Retired Old Guy

Hobart 210
    Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
    Evolution 14 Saw

5. Likes FastLeroy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure either... that's farmer sammmmmmm's dept.

7. Likes FastLeroy, farmersammm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What ya got to address is WHY ya got kicked off in the first place....................(shrug) I dunno, so I can't speculate. I figure you might know maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

i cant imagine why, it musta been a glitch in the system. but ur off to a good start w/ ur "2020 election being stolen" post, in the polarity thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FastLeroy View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Lincoln Buzzbox using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    i cant imagine why, it musta been a glitch in the system. but ur off to a good start w/ ur "2020 election being stolen" post, in the polarity thread
    That thread seems to have been deleted. I guess this site isn't much different from the days when the earth "was flat and was the center of the universe", so anyone named Copernicus was considered a heretic, even though his data, mathematical calculations, and the resulting predictions matched what other researchers could derive or see with their own eyes. Facts are facts, no matter whether site moderators like it or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Fast Leroy you might be able to go down to the bottom of the page where there is a link to contact them and maybe they could point you in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oldiron2 View Post
    That thread seems to have been deleted. I guess this site isn't much different from the days when the earth "was flat and was the center of the universe", so anyone named Copernicus was considered a heretic, even though his data, mathematical calculations, and the resulting predictions matched what other researchers could derive or see with their own eyes. Facts are facts, no matter whether site moderators like it or not.
    nobody deleted it. although we like to debate/argue, its just more maintanance/monitoring/liability for the board, and little to nothing to gain, id think. at the time the political thread got shut down, i did a lil lookin into suits filed for deflamatory slander type of bs things on message boards. most of the outcome of the cases were dissmissed/dropped, but not all. but what a mess, the plaintiff would file suit naming the the defendant as doe (john doe), then supeona info/records from the message board itself to find identity of screen name, then amend the suit w/ real name if found. i highly doubt the owner of the board cares to be involved in that kinda thing, and i wouldnt either if we were in his shoes. . we still manage to have a lil fun here and there. id think most anyone living in calif, would understand this, as we probaably the capitol for nonsense litigation
    Last edited by 123weld; 05-21-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

nobody deleted it.
    Something happened to it because links to it that worked some days ago now give me a"502 Bad Gateway" message, but similar links to all other threads work fine. Maybe it got pulled but reinstated after realizing it was valid and not derogatory towards anyone?