Thread: PrimeWeld- Cut 60

Post Thanks / Like

PrimeWeld- Cut 60

Just wanted to share my experience with my Primeweld Cut 60 Plasma Cutter. I’ve had it 6 months, cut plate, mostly 1/4” but some 3/8” as well as angle iron, 1-1/4” square tube and some other miscellanous steels, and I’ve been very pleased with the performance of the machine and the customer support from PrimeWeld. Seems to be a high quality machine. I recently purchased some drag tips for it, but have not used them yet. The regular tips are used with the stand-off ring on the torch. The PT60 Temco Torch has a 20 ft. Lead that really rolls up nicely when I want to put it away, and it has a quality ground clamp and lead. It has continuous pilot arc, and gives good quality cuts, especially when using a straight edge as a guide or a template. Superb value of quality vs. price IMO. I got my unit thru Amazon.com, but one can order directly from PrimeWeld also.

The unit also comes with a connector to be used with a plasma cutter table, but has to be soldered into the control unit.
    Last edited by metalmelter2021; 06-29-2022 at 10:19 AM.

2. Likes grampie365, Flylow70 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PrimeWeld- Cut 60

I am a casual user of the same machine, and give it high marks as well! Nice performance for the price.

4. Likes Flylow70 liked this post