+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: End of the Season

Post Thanks / Like

Re: End of the Season

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    If everybody would feel better, I can stop posting.
    Dont do that...I enjoy reading your posts and your pictures...I dont say much because I dont know beans about farming or farming equipmenmt...Im a coal miner...as for these birds that try to make a d*&k out of you...F^%k em feed em beans...they arent in your situation and probly have no idea what you are doing or the conditions you have to work in.

Dont leave.

Take catre of your hand and be safe

Popeye

2. Likes AlabamaJoe, rhunt, pinetree liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

keep posting, i'm not a welder, but i enjoy reading your posts and as a nonwelder i may have a different view point that could solve a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

It's all good, we get to see welding and repair jobs. That's what we're here for.
    The banter is just water off a duck's back, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old miner called Pop View Post
    Dont do that...I enjoy reading your posts and your pictures...I dont say much because I dont know beans about farming or farming equipmenmt...Im a coal miner...as for these birds that try to make a d*&k out of you...F^%k em feed em beans...they arent in your situation and probly have no idea what you are doing or the conditions you have to work in.

Dont leave.

Take catre of your hand and be safe

Popeye
    Gee Samm, you're what this forum is about. Not everybody agrees. I'm rooting for you! I'm interested in your fixes & wish you had fewer of them to deal with. I wish you'd go fix your health problems right now, reinvent the wheel when you're better.
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

Post Thanks / Like

Sam, you know opinions are like ar$eholes, we've all got one please keep posting, i look forward to seeing what you've done next. And either criticizing, or... Maybe that rare time... Admiring
    Murphy's Golden Rule: Whoever has the gold, makes the rules.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy your posts so keep them coming.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    If everybody would feel better, I can stop posting.
    As someone who steps into you on a semi-regular basis, I can say without reservation that you should post whatever you like as long as you don't run afoul of the board's mods, or maybe better put: post whatever you like and the mods will put a limit on you.

I don't care that you disassemble your entire vehicle to put air in the tires, and create 10-page "tutorials" on doing so. If that's how you want to spend your time, have at it. I don't care that you act like this is farming, or that you are dead set on proving that you're half again smarter than everyone else put together. I don't care that your health is a disaster by your own choosing, and that you prefer to live sick than to show up to appointments on time. I wish you good health regardless.

Just don't mention feeding or caring for your cows. If that mattered, you'd have paid the freight to get that hay baled rather than going on a ten day tangent of baler/rake/tire repair, at the end of which there is still no running equipment. If caring for them mattered, they wouldn't be dying in mudholes.

9. Likes 12V71 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep on posting sammm,
    until they give you money/time/help their opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Your posts are always interesting and have good welding and fabricating tips/points/ideas in them. (The whole point of this forum).

Truth is 90% of the People on this forum don't contribute 1/10th actual posts, just comments and opinions (guilty of this myself).

Some people make everyone else's threads about their own feelings.
    People that claim to care the least often do this the most - everyone knows the type.
    They will passionately and emotionally criticize something they "couldn't care less about, doesn't affect my amazing life" every chance they get.
    Tells you something.
    Last edited by SlowBlues; 07-25-2022 at 01:24 PM.

11. Likes AlabamaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford1 View Post
    As someone who steps into you on a semi-regular basis, I can say without reservation that you should post whatever you like as long as you don't run afoul of the board's mods, or maybe better put: post whatever you like and the mods will put a limit on you.

I don't care that you disassemble your entire vehicle to put air in the tires, and create 10-page "tutorials" on doing so. If that's how you want to spend your time, have at it. I don't care that you act like this is farming, or that you are dead set on proving that you're half again smarter than everyone else put together. I don't care that your health is a disaster by your own choosing, and that you prefer to live sick than to show up to appointments on time. I wish you good health regardless.

Just don't mention feeding or caring for your cows. If that mattered, you'd have paid the freight to get that hay baled rather than going on a ten day tangent of baler/rake/tire repair, at the end of which there is still no running equipment. If caring for them mattered, they wouldn't be dying in mudholes.
    I don't care what he posts. I'm just sick of the Snarky insults when people offer up good advice... then 10 pages later it's suddenly all his idea. I would be mortified to post up threads that point to me being my own worst enemy (self inflicted), but back to the snarky insults, why cant he say "Gee... I never thought of that" instead oF calling everyone he doesn't agree with an "Azzhole"
    I see now why the neighbors aren't too interested in helping him out, everyone is out to "screw" him, the pipe guys, the parts guys... just goes on and on.
    But those guys like me that "beat on stuff" in the field and make it work are bad guys.
    But he loves the guys that kiss his little toes thinking he's some kind of god...
    Last edited by 12V71; 07-25-2022 at 08:46 PM.

13. Likes Oxford1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 12V71 View Post
    I don't care what he posts. I'm just sick of the Snarky insults when people offer up good advice... then 10 pages later it's suddenly all his idea. I would be mortified to post up threads that point to me being my own worst enemy (self inflicted), but back to the snarky insults, why cant he say "Gee... I never thought of that" instead oF calling everyone he doesn't agree with an "Azzhole"
    I see now why the neighbors aren't too interested in helping him out, everyone is out to "screw" him, the pipe guys, the parts guys... just goes on and on.
    But those guys like me that "beat on stuff" in the field and make it work are bad guys.
    But he loves the guys that kiss his little toes thinking he's some kind of god...
    Pretty honest summary.

15. Likes Oxford1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 12V71 View Post
    Exactly.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist