Thread: Spoolmatic 30a spool gun and Wc-115a (with contactor) controller

Post Thanks / Like

Spoolmatic 30a spool gun and Wc-115a (with contactor) controller

Used in good working order is a Spoolmatic 30a spool gun and Miller Wc-115a (with contactor) controller. Currently located in Oregon. Please make me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spoolmatic 30a spool gun and Wc-115a (with contactor) controller

100% duty cycle at 200 A. 30 foot cable. The spool gun works directly with some Millermatic power sources. The controller operates on 115 VAC and is designed primarily for CC DC power sources. It can also be used with CV power sources or DC engine drives supplying 115 VAC. When used with a CC source, the control circuit functions in a voltage-sensing mode. When used with a CV source, it functions as a constant-speed circuit.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to be a slave to the system also, systemslave, but per forum rules you will need to post a price for your merchandise. Thanks! And I hope you can sell it. That equipment in the right hands can make some money. I have the same set.

Sent from my E6810 using http://tiny.cc/Forums_reader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by villageblacksmith View Post
    I hate to be a slave to the system also, systemslave, but per forum rules you will need to post a price for your merchandise. Thanks! And I hope you can sell it. That equipment in the right hands can make some money. I have the same set.

Sent from my E6810 using http://tiny.cc/Forums_reader
    Sorry about that. I was hoping to get around $1000 for the set. It is a great set as you point out.

Post Thanks / Like

Well this isn't moving and I want to move on. Originally I thought someone would just tell me what they could afford for the set. When I found out I was breaking the rules I put a price about 25% of new equipment. I will drop the price to $800. If anyone wants to give me advice about the price I would appreciate it. I'm not greedy and I'm losing interest in this sale. I will put it back in a box in my barn soon and forget about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent