Thread: Hobart beta Mig 250

Post Thanks / Like

Hobart beta Mig 250

Soes anyone out there have a Manual for the beta mig 250? I am in dire need of someone to either scan the wireing diagram and send it to me or just to look at the HI_LOW Switch and tell me if there are two wires connected to it. One would be the heavy wire going to the full wave rectifier and the other wone would be a small one going ? . Either that small wire connects there or on the LowX-former that also hooks to the full wave rectifier.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not dare turn on my machine again until I find out where it goes.
    Thanks to everyone
    no1fisherman
    howard_ob@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hobart beta Mig 250

Quote Originally Posted by no1fisherman View Post
    Soes anyone out there have a Manual for the beta mig 250? I am in dire need of someone to either scan the wireing diagram and send it to me or just to look at the HI_LOW Switch and tell me if there are two wires connected to it. One would be the heavy wire going to the full wave rectifier and the other wone would be a small one going ? . Either that small wire connects there or on the LowX-former that also hooks to the full wave rectifier.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not dare turn on my machine again until I find out where it goes.
    Thanks to everyone
    no1fisherman
    howard_ob@hotmail.com
    Whether you think you can, or think you cannot, Your right.
    Henry Ford